Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - This Is My Life (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldonin2 View Post
    Dope mixtape 4 sure - This Life I Lead is the B€ST
    Thanks man, check out my other work
    [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=7784]Omar [MENTION=7122]djmoey

Where the reviews at you bitches?

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
      Thanks man, check out my other work
      [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=7784]Omar [MENTION=7122]djmoey

Where the reviews at you bitches?
      LOL. sorry bro ive been busy with placement, uni, exams and football haha

Here it is!!

1. Ghetto Star- Nice intro to the mix... Havent heard a ghetto star remix in a while. as usual great custom hook and the cpu sounds good quality. good solid mix! 8 out of 10

2. My Block- Like the way the verses sound and good laid back instrumental. though maybe you could have been more create on the chorus. but definitely has that relaxing vibe. 8 out of 10

3. Deadly combination- babbbyyy thats how we do it!! i think that says it all.. certainly didnt expect this. love that dre feel! Great combination of artists and great use of the breaks between verses. 10 out of 10. definitely a keeper

4. Gangsta Walk- Again a good solid mix and love nate dogg. maybe a use of a different verse. because at the start its all about the funk and pac raps about his homeboyz.. but yeah 7.5 out of 10

5. This Ain't Livin- Love these type of instrumentals and the pella sounds ok on it though not the vibe i would like to hear for this pella. its a solid mix again but i guess from ur previous mixtape i have a real high expectation! 7 out of 10

6. How We Ride - Love the start, definitely got me listening... and a creative instrumental.. the chorus gets me into this the verses sound casual but mixed well... Love the scarface verse. 8 out of 10

7. Still Ballin' - For a song that has been mixed 10000 times i think you approached this perfectly. yet to hear a mix of still ballin with this wesst coast dogg pound style to it. good job. using different artists definitely adds to it 9 out of 10

8. mammas justa little girl- a solid mix but not to my expectation from you. theres nothing wrong with the mix and its all mixed on point though the chorus could be more creative. maybe have some scratching and rappers referring to their moms and pac talking about his mum and other moms. i get into this move by the second verse. 7.5 out of 10

9. ghetto gospel - this is the creativity i was looking for... love it and this is your talent i think... great vibe and style to it. definitely have me bopping my head. and like how you changed the pitch to make pac sound older. i think pac could have been moved slightly more to the right to hit that drum if that makes sense. 8.5 out of 10

10. Love the instrumental and love this mix! 10 out of 10.... I think this is the best pacs life mix ive heard, and u inspired me to bring back a berocke test mix to finish it... just maybe i think because you had nas on the mix maybe start of with nas talking about pacs life or create some pac adlibs for the chrous.. but nas fits perfectly.. love it!! and love the creativity with the "only real niggaz stay ontop" 9.5 out of 10!

11. So Many Tearz- I've heard a lot of mixes of this lately... but you seem to create the perfect style to change things up from all the mixes of this pella... The drums add to this freshness. 9 out of 10

12. Henessy- AMAZING SAMPLE. FUCK BIGGIE LOL HAHA.. and 10 out of 10, made hit em up/take money sound classy. snoop adds to that class. and u know its a great mix when you repeat it 3 times... top job and keeping this mix. 10 out of 10

13. Midnight Hour- Unlike the others theres way too many thugz get lonely mixes to make me like this. its mixed well and has a different feel but cant get into this mix. 7 out of 10. everything is on point, just doesnt have my interest.

14. Thug Style- again love the instrumental... cant get my mind on what sample it uses. think its from an outlaw song off 'reribution' and the drums and sax are unique. love this. 10 out of 10

15. Broke No More- Good mix, perfect verse for the title and makes it fresh with the instrumental used. dont know what else to say that i havent said. i think maybe add the bone thugs chorus or some bonethugz sample at the start because with pacs verse being so long you dont know what to expect when the chorus kicks in and i just think ohh when i hear it. but bone thugz are perfect! 9.5 out of 10

16. Let Me Know- always have a soft spot for mellow 2pac mixes, and u picked the perfect 2pac pella to mix. and the instrumental has me hooked especially with the sample. makes me wanna finish mellow vibes 2 but cbf... 10 out of 10

17. Gettin Money- Great OG remake, slightly different to those out there. Just cant help repeating this 3 times. like how you have maintained the sample and make it slightly laid back while keeping that thugness to it!! 9.5 out of 10. would have gave it 10 but the breaks between the verses kinda looses me, expected that creativeness with the scratching.

18. Don't U Trust Me- Nice sample, and i think its a trumpet... but yeah kinda outshines 2pac. solid mix and i think without the trumpet and maybe some piano that the instrumental would fit so much better. a solid mix none the less. 8 out of 10

19. Enemiez With Me- Great mix.. love how at the end of the chorus the beat kinda dies out cause i think pacs words need to be raw there which is perfect. 9 out of 10

20. Only Fear Of Death- At the start im hooked but then gets to repetitive cause the pella is so continuous and so is the instrumental. so you kinda lose interest after a while. a solid mix and i love the melody on the beat, just wish it would change up at times so i stay interested throughout the whole mix. 7.5 out of 10.

21. This Life I Lead- Amazing Mix.. 100000 out of 10, expecially cause u made it as a bonus mix to my tape... keep up the work bro and appreciate the support.

22. Starin' Through My Rearview- Love the piano and how it eases into the mix... creates that anticipation and expectation to a story. and when the beat kicks in its perfect and lives up to that story feel it creates. love this seriously!!! I think EDI's cheeseburger voice takes away from 2pacs rawness here but the change up in the instrumental hides that... maybe have the part of the insgtrumental on 2pacs second verse and the instrumental on edis verse switched... think that will sound better. 9 out of 10

23. Perfect OG Vibe.... Great end of the tape with a 2pac classic

Overall I think its a solid tape. some highs, some ok and some good... Keep up the work brother, you know you have my support and the forums support... i think everyone can agree on that. 8 out of 10 overall for the tape. i think International was a better tape in my opinion.
      **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
      **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
      **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
      CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
      CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
      CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

[MENTION=7122]djmoey

thanks for the review homie! love to get detailed feedback to better my skills. i appreciate the support and you know i got your back. i got a double project coming next

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Wow cant believe I missed this. Will download tonight.

Comment

[MENTION=7122]djmoey

thanks for the review homie! love to get detailed feedback to better my skills. i appreciate the support and you know i got your back. i got a double project coming next
            All good bro, on this scene we ride together and die together. Bad boys for life haha.

Nah seriously glad i could help!! Whatever project is next u got my support with it
            **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
            **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
            **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
            CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
            CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
            CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Sorry i took so long @KREW ... but i'm typin this motherfucker up ... U gonna get so bored i promise u ...

Alright, so I've had a lot of time to listen to this album .... I'll start by saying that this is definitely another unique album from KREW .... and by far the most unique pac mixtape i ever heard ... the music, the beats, the sounds and the mixin has a very distinct feel... I feel like I'm going through different generations of time all the way back to the 20s when jazz hit the scene..

Speaking of which, if u guys listen to this album there is plenty of reason to feel like this is a jazz album.. Feel like I'm chillin in some Jazz club somewhere and sippin some high class scotch ...

Tracks that i loved :

We kick off with Ghetto Star... A typical KREW remix u can tell from the get go with the bass and the beat kickin... definitely falls in my favorites category for this tape ... Love the way u fucked with the hook and put the game in .... not sure if i like this version better than the one u did for East to West tape.. Anyways.. moving on

My block starts off and i'm like wtf ... But within like 30 seconds the music starts to get ur attention and the song kicks into a good flow from there ... just gets better and the last third of the song is just amazing .... love pacs third verse where its just him n the piano .... that was just CLASS!!!!!! Love the endng too .... just a good feel track that makes u reminisce on ur own past ...

Deadly Combination is another signature KREW style song ... hard hittin .... love it the most when pacs verse is nearing completion and the music switches ... LL sounds good too .... definintely a deadly combination of rappers and i really loved it ... love the sounds and instrumental ... very unique ...

OH OH ... Ladies and Gentlemen ... Live in this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gangsta Walk just makes me rock my head in all directions ... Love this track .... just gives me good vibes ... and nate doggs hook is the shit .... perfect beat.. perfect hook.. and i love what u did in the end that follows up to the next track ... thats just CLASS!!!!!! this track is also among my faves ....

Ok Now i'm actually gonna shout..... THIS AIN'T LIVIN IS THE BEST FUCKING 2PAC REMIX THAT WAS EVER MADE !!!!!!! I GOTTA SAY NOTHING MORE ABOUT IT ... THIS IS JUST THE BEST REMIX PERIOD.... ok .... but seriously, all my friends are in love with this track ... i mean, even the non pac fans are loving this ... and they rappin along like white boys ... HAHA .. even my girl loves it .. So for me this is the top song in this mixtape ... i feel like his vocals could be a bit louder ... but this mix is just THE BEST !!!!!!!! and the ending omfg .... so dooooppppeee

Still Ballin is a trip back to 93 Death Row style or some shit like that .. Dope beat... a true to old school track ... love King T in this ...

Mama's just a little girl has KREW cummin all over it .... love ur style and this song is a great example of ur style ... u completely changed the song and the end result is awesome ....

Ghetto Gospel is another one of my faves from this album .... The hook is so dope ... and i like how pac sounds older in this .. haha .. i never liked the retail version to begin with .. but this track is the only version of Ghetto Gospel i listen to... So top job

Love this next track My Life .... the background sounds in the instrumental are dope as fuck ... love the hook and Nas's verse is the shit .... overall, a bomb ass track

So many tears gives u that jazz feel so bad ... HAHA!!!!! just amazing u made this work ... i'm super impressed

Midnight Hour is another i just loved from the first second ... just takes me to another place ... the music .... so old school .... not sure ... but this is a top track and nate doggs vocals just make sure of that....

Broke No More is a great mix ... Love it when Pac and BTNH are in the same track ... BTNH are my favorites after pac, so i just love this track ....

Let Me Know is just a pure classy mix ... Pure class ... Nothing more to say ... Aaliyah sounds awesome and can u get away fit in perfectly .... just a classy mix ... This is among my top 5 in this mixtape

I'm Gettin Money is another one of my faves ... Its such a feel good track... u definitely made this track using the sounds of the 80s or early 90s .. just brilliant .. it worked out really well....

Dont U Trust Me is not one of my faves but the saxophone or whatever u call it is just so dope that i had to give it a mention ... This mix and others like it are so unique ... Even Thug Style is so unique .... And good tracks too ....

Only Fear of Death is so beautiful ... Instrumental is just so sick!!!! Another hit in this album for me....

Starin thru actually sounds like a live performance... just close ur eyes and picture urself in a jazz club... y the tag though... their acapella??? Anyways pretty sweet track.... 1920s shit HAHA!!!!

Just Love this version of Dear Mama ..... one of the dopest that exists..... 5 stars

So overall.... This album is a trip through many different eras esp the jazz era .. With each album that's being brought to us from KREW, its just getting better n better ... For those of u who are thinking about downloading it ... Dont even hesitate for a second!!!! By far, like International, this is the most unique pac mixtape i've heard and perhaps one of my favorite albums ...

Ever since KREW's last album, I've become a big fan of his style...and now this has just elevated him to being my favorite DJ .... And because my friends also enjoy and love some tracks from this album, it goes a long way for me cuz they're not fans of rap music ... and it says even more about the quality of this mixtape ... KREWS mixes been hogging my playlists since the drop of the last album Internationial and now this just made it worse!!!

This album gets 5 stars ...

Comment

[MENTION=7784]Omar - Thanks a lot for that review man.. That whole thing made my week for real, deeply appreciate the feedback as it drives me to better my skills.. I'm glad you picked up on the whole jazz thing as I was trying to bring a sort of live feel to some mixes. I even reached out to some people I know to play on some beats.. This Ain't Livin and Mamas Just A Lil Girl were the hardest ones to mix as I ain't really known for mixing cpu pellas but damn it, I tried my best hahaha.. Its great to know your friends who don't really listen to Pac a lot could enjoy my take on his songs.. Thanks again for that great review!

Side notes: It's Game on the ghetto star chorus, not Nas.. Also, it's King Tee and not Master P haha.. Also, wish I had a untagged pella for Starin but I asked around and no one had a different pella than that one so fuck it, had to roll with it..

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

lol i just nticed that I downloaded it but never truly listened to it lol...

I'll put up a review over the week end
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
                    lol i just nticed that I downloaded it but never truly listened to it lol...

I'll put up a review over the week end

I've been on it daily .... LISTEN TO IT U TWAAAT!!!!

Comment

@Omar - Thanks a lot for that review man.. That whole thing made my week for real, deeply appreciate the feedback as it drives me to better my skills.. I'm glad you picked up on the whole jazz thing as I was trying to bring a sort of live feel to some mixes. I even reached out to some people I know to play on some beats.. This Ain't Livin and Mamas Just A Lil Girl were the hardest ones to mix as I ain't really known for mixing cpu pellas but damn it, I tried my best hahaha.. Its great to know your friends who don't really listen to Pac a lot could enjoy my take on his songs.. Thanks again for that great review!

Side notes: It's Game on the ghetto star chorus, not Nas.. Also, it's King Tee and not Master P haha.. Also, wish I had a untagged pella for Starin but I asked around and no one had a different pella than that one so fuck it, had to roll with it..

Oh shit ... didnt realize ... hahaha!!!

Arright glad u liked the review ...

This album is ur best work ...

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                        I've been on it daily .... LISTEN TO IT U TWAAAT!!!!
                        PUSSY

I like

Great success!!!

But yeah i did listen to it quickly, very jazzy if I remember correctly.
                        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Just steppin by to say:

Its the best mixtape I have heard on 2pac scene, the production on most tracks is worth official album release. These are not just blends, these are really produced quality remixes.

Also wanted to say big thank you for making me aware of such beautiful track like the one sampled for Don't U Trust Me, which is the highlight of the mixtape for me. Its so smoothly made, how the fuck did u find this group, its hard to even google it or find on wiki, let alone know the music. Just awesome stuff man, really appreciated.

BTW I'd love to hear ur previous mixtape right now, but I cant find any links to it
                          I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelouZ View Post
                            Just steppin by to say:

Its the best mixtape I have heard on 2pac scene, the production on most tracks is worth official album release. These are not just blends, these are really produced quality remixes.

Also wanted to say big thank you for making me aware of such beautiful track like the one sampled for Don't U Trust Me, which is the highlight of the mixtape for me. Its so smoothly made, how the fuck did u find this group, its hard to even google it or find on wiki, let alone know the music. Just awesome stuff man, really appreciated.

BTW I'd love to hear ur previous mixtape right now, but I cant find any links to it
                            My uncle used to play the counts when he'd play his oldies so that song has always stuck with me. I appreciate the compliments and I think this tape will age better than my last. Here's a link to my last tape:

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

My uncle used to play the counts when he'd play his oldies so that song has always stuck with me. I appreciate the compliments and I think this tape will age better than my last. Here's a link to my last tape:

http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=54824
                              Thanks, will check it out. Funny I was there, followed by the link in ur sig and didnt notice donwload click on top of the post lol

WANTED LIST

Comment

I cannot extract file 19 and 21, it says CRC error, can u hook it up? [MENTION=306]KREW

WANTED LIST

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X