Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Thuggin' Eternal (192 Kbit/s)(2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Thuggin' Eternal (192 Kbit/s)(2013)

After 1 1/2 years of hard work i can proudly present you THUGGIN' ETERNAL , an Album by the late Tupac A. Shakur , which was fully produced by me , Claz Sickk .
    This Album is my first release , everything was made by me , the beats , the scratches , the mixes , the mastering , the covers and much more .
    I made this album because 2Pac is my idol , it's a kinda tribute to the greatest lyricist of all time .
    I'm tryin' to keep his legacy alive !

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/clazsickk/sets/2pac-thuggin-eternal[/SC]

I'd feel really lucky if you guys could tell me what u think about it .

Peace

Claz Sickk

Would You Be Okay With Sending Me The Beat You Used For The Fake As Bitches Remix Please?

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

well sounds good , i have just heard the first mix , a bit too much effects for my taste and it seems like the snare got always the same volume or rhytmus of Velocity ... but hey i like it , when i get a chance of hearing the full thing i will do

Comment

i think this was done really well... i can tell you put some time into this!

turned out great!

Comment

I really really love it, you did a great job, best mixtape I've heard in a while, much respect.

Comment

Thx a lot for the love !
            I really appreciate it !

You can also listen and download the mixtape at datpiff :

Peace

Claz

Comment

[MENTION=12358]Claz Sickk , this shit if fuckin hot man, LOVING 1st 2 Bomb and This Life I Lead!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

STILL BALLIN

I liked this the best out of all of the joints on here. The production style really suits Pac. Other standouts include:

Who Do U Believe In - Piano is out of key with the vocals but a great concept, pella sounds a bit rough too.
                1st 2 Bomb - Vocals need to be reEQd, maybe a filter with more bass as they sound really thin in the mix. Great beat
                16 On Deathrow - Totally different to anything I've ever heard before with these vocals.
                Fake Ass Bitches - This works on so many levels, nicely done. Love the beat drop outs.
                Life I Lead
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

What'z up wit' tha luv ? Let me know , what u think about that tape

Comment

Originally posted by Claz Sickk View Post
                    What'z up wit' tha luv ? Let me know , what u think about that tape
                    Star track for me is 'Fake Ass Bitchez' I like the beat and vibe suits 2Pac, Smile is a nice beat but quality needs improving

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                    Would You Be Okay With Sending Me The Beat You Used For The Fake As Bitches Remix Please?
                    Did you ever produce a track to this beat?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X