Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DL NOW] 2Pac-Forum.com Presents "Ghetto Ghost" Mixtape (2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DL NOW] 2Pac-Forum.com Presents "Ghetto Ghost" Mixtape (2012)

We are proud to give the members a new 2pac-forum.com mixtape. This Mixtape is To celebrate the 41th birthday of Tupac Shakur.

Thanks 2 [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=747]Papaveli [MENTION=9224]Devil Man [MENTION=7122]djmoey [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=2991]WC Mafia [MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx [MENTION=206]Dj Dant for submitting the remixes for the mixtape. Thanks to all the people that submitted remixes aswell, but didnt make the final tracklist.

Thanks to [MENTION=1184]Draven for the beautifull covers (again lol). These are fuckin awesome!

Thanks to [MENTION=2997]Bryanonim for the nice mastering of the whole mixtape. You have done an awesome job. Thank!

I hope you guys enjoy the mixtape, and celebrate pacs birthday today .

Download Here

Datpiff Link

Torrent

Covers

I'm downloading right now

EDIT: ready ... I will check the mixtape now
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Great, thanks for putting me on. checkin it now, feedback later.
      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Downloading now, will listen to it at some stage this week

Comment

Checking it out now. Will post back with my thoughts on it.
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

downloadin right now, i am sure its gonna be the bomb!!
            thx!

Comment

enjoy everyone, another amazing tape by 2pac-forum, as always.

Comment

Thanks man.. Was looking forward to this.. Will download and review when I get back home

Comment

Damn, I was really trying to wait until I finished the whole tape before commenting....but this ish is bangin'. Lots of head bobbing over here. I'm too ignorant to know if many or any of these beats are originals...but either way you guys have some serious talent. Thanks for a great tape as always.

Comment

I checked the most tracks

these are my favorites so far:

Ballad Of A Dead Soulja
                    War Games
                    Dont't Stop
                    Don't Go 2 Sleep
                    Initiated
                    Watcha Gonna Do
                    Happy Home
                    Never Had A Friend Like Me
                    Pain ...great idea to use the "Hurt" sample
                    16 On Death Row
                    So Many Tears (DJ Moey)
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

God bless. No idea how some of the best modern, recent, beats end up on these 2Pac mixtapes. But i guess you guys are just got jam talented.
                      Last edited by The Saint; 06-16-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

track # 4 & 20 are excellent. i congratulate people responsible

Comment

[MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=747]Papaveli [MENTION=9224]Devil Man [MENTION=7122]djmoey [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=2991]WC Mafia [MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx [MENTION=206]Dj Dant [MENTION=856]LarsVerb

now for my review:

01. Ballad Of A Dead Soulja (Dj LV & D-Ace): Great sounding acapella. amazing work there, i love how u guys used the words from the untouchables movie on the chorus... great instrumental. Serious some great work here, love it. 10 out of 10. Perfect start to the mixtape

02. War Gamez (featuting The Outlawz) (Dj Cvince): Cvince delivers with the instrumentals. Love how u used the 2nd pac verse and didn't get get rid of it. Nice crusin feel to the mix. a change from all those other war games remixes out there. layed back and on bar. cvince delivering and living up to expectation. also love the dj sctaches on the beat, gives that old school feel to it. 10 out of 10.

03. Ready 4 Whatever (featuring Big Syke) (D-Ace): D-Ace you have great to be one of the best tupac djs in my eyes. i used to follow u from the begining and now look at ur work. Sheer class!! Seriously the instrumental is amazing. really brings out the acapella. especially on big sykes verse and pacs last verse. 10 out of 10

04. Don't Stop (featuring Daz & C-Murder) (Papaveli): Wow. I didnt expect this!! Love how u used the pac adlibs over the daz verse. and the choice of the using the Daz and C-Murder verses from their track "Murder" verse was classic. The chorus is amazing. Nothing more to say. I was a fan of ur mixes but thought u were over hyped though this is fucken amazing and really shows ur talent! the instrumental has me engaged from the start. 10 out of 10

05. Mind Made Up (featuring Sarface, Dr. Dre & Ice Cube) (KREW): Nice mix Krew. Love how u used the Dre "mind made up sample he stole from pac" lol. The instrumental is classic mellow shit. I love the mellow vibe melody given while giving off the slight west coast vibe at the same time. I think though because u had dre on the chorus maybe he should of got a verse but still doesnt take away from ur mix. 9.5 out of 10

06. This Life I Lead (featuring Kurupt & Bad Azz (DJ LV): Westcoast G-Funk!! The intrumental and the line up of the artists is perfect for the vibe. mixed on point, the end where pac talks and u have added kurupt is great. love it 10 out of 10

07. Don't Go 2 Sleep (featuring Daz & Kurupt) (VenomRx): When I saw this bro I didnt know what to expect because I'm not a massive fan of ur remixes. I have 2-3 of ur mixes of my laptop... though completely deserves a spot on this mixtape. Its mixed on point and well. pac sounds amazing with the melody on the chorus. 1 thing that maybe could be improved is having pac speaking from an interview at the end or something... 9 out of 10, im definitely keeping this in my collection of 2pac remixes

08. Initiated (featuring Kurupt, Daz & The Outlawz) (Devil Man): DevilMan well what can be said that hasnt been said about ur remix from the remix comp. I think it was the deserved winner then. The only 1 who came close to you was KREW. great use of the adlibs and adding pac to introduce to rappers before each verse. 9.5 out of 10

09. Whatcha Gonna Do (featuring Storm) (JayyRemixx): Jayy great mix bro. love the laid back feel here, again a change from all the remixes out there. Every mix ive heard of this has that hard feel to it but this is mellow melody is amazing. Just hearing this instrumental i wanna use it for my mixtape!! seriously love it!!! [MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx if you could send it over in a PM. I have an idea for a remix, and if you approve it would love to use this instrumental. Great mix bro 9.5 out of 10

10. So Many Tears (DJ Tricki): Tricki, this is perfect!! best tribute mix i think for a while. The video from LV was amazing. the pella sounds great on the instrumental and barely sounds CPU. love the sample "i see death in its eyes" which u used. definitely gives an extra dimension to pacs words! 10 out of 10. Classic!!

11. Trapped (D-Ace): When I saw this on the tracklist i had my doubts because of the use of the cpu pella. Great mix and i think u pulled it off well. Though i think theres slightly a bit too much melody on the chorus. with the verses its perfect but yeah a great mix. definitely keeping this 9.5 out of 10

12. Happy Home (WC Mafia): One thing I love about this is how u made it a 2pac solo!! pac on the chorus and all the verses. Plus the instrumental sounds amazing on this! great mix bro, what can I say that hasnt already been said about other remixes. Just from listening to the way it ends maybe having pac speak at the end from one of his interview would of been good. but great mix 10 out of 10

13. Never Had A Friend Like Me (Lil Prophet): I love the instrumental and the original to it. Great match up and great work using with making the pella sound so great! fucken amazing. As im typing this and listening to the mix im just bumping my head. Nice modern hiphop feel. great work bro 10 out of 10

14. Love That Way (featuring AMG) (DJ LV): Great mix bro... though im kinda over how to you want it remixes. nothing against the mix. everything is on point though these verses have been mix so many times. because of that personally ill give it 8 out of 10, but it really deserves a 9. still great work bro!! and i love AMG, he needs to be mixed with pac more

15. Temptations (DJ Tricki): Recently ive grown to love the retail to this track, love the scratching at the start. the melody on the instrumental is amazing. the chorus sounds great, love the vocals.. this is definitely a keeper and ill go as far and say its my favorite "Temptations" remix ive ever heard. then followed by lets get down by d-ace. great mix bro. 10 out of 10

16. Pour Out A Lil Liquor (JayyRemixx): i had my doubts when i saw this though u pulled it off perfectly. the pella sounds great, good job there. really great mellow vibe to the track which i think is perfect. love how u have pac in the background of the chorus aswell. 10 out of 10

17. Hold On Be Strong (featuring Stretch) (DJ Dant): Dante is back. i always love when the old pac djs come back to make a remix. I have heard many many many remixes of this song but every remix ive heard is just as good as the next. I think i have about 6 remixes of this song on my laptop and looks like im gonna make it 7. great work, the melody is what catches my eye hear. would of been good if u could of incorporated the female vocals more though. 9 out of 10

18. Pain (featuring Johnny Cash) (DJ Skandalouz): I love when pac is remixed with other styles of music. johnny cash is a legend. great way to approach the mix. maybe one this that could have been improved is the transition into the 2nd tupac verse. it caught me off guard. a solid mix, great work kevin 8.5 out of 10

19. 16 On Death Row (KREW): I think u have set urself a high expectation from now on with ur mixes. love ur work and great mix. really out of words right now. a solid mix from you, nice instrumental and sounds great. 9 out of 10

20. So Many Tears (DJ Moey) (Bonus): well of coarse i like it, i mixed it... let me know what all u guys think. Peace
                          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Already listening, sounds dope, thanks djs
                            I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X