Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - International (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey [MENTION=306]KREW , i'm just downloading this tape so i'll get back to you later looking forward to hearing it!

[MENTION=1184]Draven , was looking at your covers and it took me a while to notice the photos on the windows. That's a cool touch man i like what you did there! I'm a little worried that the text in the spines are too big, but i haven't tried it out yet. I like how you made the tracklist on the back cover. It's a little thing but it makes it all look so much more professional when you do it correctly so good job there! Also the top and bottom text on the front cover, i've given you critique about this a few times but now the placing is spot on!

This project looks promising all the way through so i'm bummed that my printer is broken and i can't show it around to people..
    Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
    Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

Comment

Downloaded this, really great album man... loving it.

Comment

Fuck it, yes, I am double posting.
        I just can't wrap my head around how fucking awesome this mixtape is, been listening to it non-stop, SICK.
        This shit get's me hyped up.

Comment

i think i was gone when this dropped, the remix king will check it out
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Thanks! SongZ That I Liked: 1. Better Dayz - Rocks! 2. Losin Ya Mind - I Love It!

Comment

I agree with all who praised the MJ/How Do U Want It? collabo. Def one of the finest blends, ever created, on a mixtape. Almost a perfect mix.

Comment

its great and i like it. thanks for upload

Comment

Re: [Download Now] KREW Presents 2Pac - International (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Originally posted by Brice View Post
                  its great and i like it. thanks for upload
                  Thanks, check out my BIG Ep if you're into his shit.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                  http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

[MENTION=306]KREW

just wanted to tell u again what a great job u done on this tape ... Old School is prolly my fave with better days, thug 4 life, on my own and how do u want it ...

infact, old school n thug 4 life r the best i ever heard ... and maybe better days too ... just super shit .... old school remix shits on the retail although i love that too...

so once again

4 those who ain't heard it... hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                      @KREW

just wanted to tell u again what a great job u done on this tape ... Old School is prolly my fave with better days, thug 4 life, on my own and how do u want it ...

infact, old school n thug 4 life r the best i ever heard ... and maybe better days too ... just super shit .... old school remix shits on the retail although i love that too...

so once again

4 those who ain't heard it... hear it
                      [MENTION=7784]Omar thanks a lot homie, I really appreciate the compliments.. I'm about half way done with the next tape and it's gonna top this one, I already know it..

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
                        [MENTION=7784]Omar thanks a lot homie, I really appreciate the compliments.. I'm about half way done with the next tape and it's gonna top this one, I already know it..

Mayne. That's a pretty big statement to make u know..;international was a bomb of an album. But if it's really that good then I can't wait to hear it..Best of luck bro.. Give us a preview sometime soon

Comment

[MENTION=306]KREW

alright so im gonna start reviewing mixtapes done on the forum cause i like to do that shit so ima start off with yours. I havent dl alot of tupac mixtapes cause usually i get disapointed but i know this site has some great producers/dj from older mixtapes that i have from the hitemup.com dayz and more so here i go

this will be a quick review

Pain - love it, you kept the og feel to it and with those eerie gospel singer wow im loving it 10/10

Better Dayz - I never really loved this song, always loved the lyrics so for me you did this song justice. Again beautiful singers in the backround again 8/10

Warriorz - Dark, love the bassline (reminds me of Dead Prez - Hip Hop), Nate's hook wow, love scarface's verse loving it 9.5/10

Street Dreamers - Love the groovy beat, you took one of my favorite Tupac verses and killed it. Great features never really liked Bun B but loving him here. 8.5/10

Makin Moves - This is the way hip hop used to sound for me. the scratch, love the guitar, cant stop bumping my head. Plus it has this caribean feel 9/10

Trump Tight - I dont know why but i cant get this smile off my face listening to this. Always loved the og you just made me love this one more 10/10

Gansta'd Up - The beat is nice, but i find it too Jolly. I find Pacs lyrics are too RAW for the beat. It fits good though but not with Pac. Snoop and kurupt fit well but... i dunno 7/10

Cant be my lady - I dont know if its a Harp in the backround not a fan of it but the mixing is good but not my fav song til now 6/10

On my Own - Loving this when i was growing up LL was one of my fav rappers, love erykah's voice too great mix. 9/10

How do u want it - OMFG wow Damn boy you did it. I never heard someone remix how do u want it well and you did propz 8.5/10

Losin ya mind - Straight west coast beat just the way i love it. If you aint bobbin your head you got a problem 9/10

Thug 4 Life - this is one of my fav 2pac tracks, i find you kept a bit of the og era. nice and smooth i find 7.5/10

Old School - Meh not my favorite one maybe because I'm very picky when dj's mix songs from MATW not a bad mix but not my fav the mixing is great tho 7/10

Housewife - this mix reminds me off something cant put my finger on it. Dont really like the trumpets 6/10

International - Love the smoothness with snoop the beat, love the chorus DPG great mix 8/10

Homeboyz - I love this song, like if im marching aint no stopping me 8/10

Komradz - Its ok but it doesnt stand out for me. Maybe because i heard alot of great remixes for this song 7/10

Initiated - Throw yo hands in the air ha ha great track. Bitches wild niggas is lame love this mix 9/10

Fuck all ya'll - Notmy favorite mix, maybe cause i findthe beat sad and it dont fit pac but everyone else fits so 7/10

Hold on Be strong - I find this beat reminds me of a track similar to one already on this mix not a FAN 6/10

War Gamez - Not feeling this beat its well done but not for me 6.5/10

Initiated - Liking this, great to have two diff versions of this on the mix still the first one is better 8/10

Hold on be strong - You see i like this version alot better than the other one maybe cause it has the same sample as the og? am iwrong 8.5/10

overall i give it a 7.75/10

you have great mixing skills. the way you mix in the features, the chorus are amazing. The part i did not like is you maybe over do the beats and i found towards the end of the mixtape it got repetitive. Still you have some awesome tracks. Maybe im just picky but i tried to be objective and not pass you with flying colors.

Keep it up, waiting patiently for the next one
                          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
                            @KREW

alright so im gonna start reviewing mixtapes done on the forum cause i like to do that shit so ima start off with yours. I havent dl alot of tupac mixtapes cause usually i get disapointed but i know this site has some great producers/dj from older mixtapes that i have from the hitemup.com dayz and more so here i go

this will be a quick review

Pain - love it, you kept the og feel to it and with those eerie gospel singer wow im loving it 10/10

Better Dayz - I never really loved this song, always loved the lyrics so for me you did this song justice. Again beautiful singers in the backround again 8/10

Warriorz - Dark, love the bassline (reminds me of Dead Prez - Hip Hop), Nate's hook wow, love scarface's verse loving it 9.5/10

Street Dreamers - Love the groovy beat, you took one of my favorite Tupac verses and killed it. Great features never really liked Bun B but loving him here. 8.5/10

Makin Moves - This is the way hip hop used to sound for me. the scratch, love the guitar, cant stop bumping my head. Plus it has this caribean feel 9/10

Trump Tight - I dont know why but i cant get this smile off my face listening to this. Always loved the og you just made me love this one more 10/10

Gansta'd Up - The beat is nice, but i find it too Jolly. I find Pacs lyrics are too RAW for the beat. It fits good though but not with Pac. Snoop and kurupt fit well but... i dunno 7/10

Cant be my lady - I dont know if its a Harp in the backround not a fan of it but the mixing is good but not my fav song til now 6/10

On my Own - Loving this when i was growing up LL was one of my fav rappers, love erykah's voice too great mix. 9/10

How do u want it - OMFG wow Damn boy you did it. I never heard someone remix how do u want it well and you did propz 8.5/10

Losin ya mind - Straight west coast beat just the way i love it. If you aint bobbin your head you got a problem 9/10

Thug 4 Life - this is one of my fav 2pac tracks, i find you kept a bit of the og era. nice and smooth i find 7.5/10

Old School - Meh not my favorite one maybe because I'm very picky when dj's mix songs from MATW not a bad mix but not my fav the mixing is great tho 7/10

Housewife - this mix reminds me off something cant put my finger on it. Dont really like the trumpets 6/10

International - Love the smoothness with snoop the beat, love the chorus DPG great mix 8/10

Homeboyz - I love this song, like if im marching aint no stopping me 8/10

Komradz - Its ok but it doesnt stand out for me. Maybe because i heard alot of great remixes for this song 7/10

Initiated - Throw yo hands in the air ha ha great track. Bitches wild niggas is lame love this mix 9/10

Fuck all ya'll - Notmy favorite mix, maybe cause i findthe beat sad and it dont fit pac but everyone else fits so 7/10

Hold on Be strong - I find this beat reminds me of a track similar to one already on this mix not a FAN 6/10

War Gamez - Not feeling this beat its well done but not for me 6.5/10

Initiated - Liking this, great to have two diff versions of this on the mix still the first one is better 8/10

Hold on be strong - You see i like this version alot better than the other one maybe cause it has the same sample as the og? am iwrong 8.5/10

overall i give it a 7.75/10

you have great mixing skills. the way you mix in the features, the chorus are amazing. The part i did not like is you maybe over do the beats and i found towards the end of the mixtape it got repetitive. Still you have some awesome tracks. Maybe im just picky but i tried to be objective and not pass you with flying colors.

Keep it up, waiting patiently for the next one
                            Thanks for the compliments homie.. Glad to know some people are still finding this tape and checking it out. I appreciate the constructive feedback. I'm working on my next Pac tape at the moment and it should be out by late March-early April..

If you're a B.I.G. fan, you should check out my Frank White E.P.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Can't be my lady...what's the original beat from?

Comment

Originally posted by thugsound View Post
                                Can't be my lady...what's the original beat from?
                                I produced the beat, its not from anyone else..

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X