Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Mixtape released!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the tracks/mixes that stand out to me, and might be the only ones i like are;
    Friend Like Me
    What Would I Do
    Never Be Peace
    and Runnin
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Can somebody up this on megaupload or zshare? I went to the link, but won't let me download, asking to sign up and all that crap...

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
        Can somebody up this on megaupload or zshare? I went to the link, but won't let me download, asking to sign up and all that crap...
        MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
          The MegaUpload link was in the trailer description to bro I'll put it in the first post again. It was taken out cause the forum had some glitch.
          2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Made a video for one of the mixes(Hold On Be Strong ft. Big Syke - WorldWide Remix)

For the people wanting to know how I made this:
            First I arranged all the video files with Cyberlink Powerdirector and added a couple of fade/glow effects and I zoomed all the video files manually to make them fill the whole screen. Then I rendered the video at 720P and imported it into After Effects. With After Effects I sharpened the video and added a ''paint'' effect. I also put a ''old gradient'' kind of effect over it. So it seems like you're watching it from a book. The '''2PacShakurChannel'' text is also put in with after effects. I know you can't see that text very good but in some scenes you can and that was exactly my intention. Don't want to ruin the video with a logo that's to visible.
            Also, the fragments with Will Smith in it are from the movie; ''Pursuit of happiness''.
            It took 2 tries to make this, the first one I made was kinda shit xD
            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

looks good nim, that paint effect is dope, makes everything stand out, real good job homie, + rep
              Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
              Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby180 View Post
                looks good nim, that paint effect is dope, makes everything stand out, real good job homie, + rep
                Thank you bro! Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Killuminati View Post
                  very nice mixtape. i'm not a big fan of mixtapes, but this one is worth downloading
                  Same here, this is a good tape, thanks!
                  KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X