Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2PacShakurChannel Presents - This Life I Lead (Trailer + Single)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice preview. i especially like that whatz ya phone number clip. i'll definitely check this tape when it comes out !

Comment

A release date will be sometime next week, will keep you all updated, tape is going to be great!

Comment

Adil made a video for one of the mixes, First 2 Bomb;

Right now I'm working on a video to, that will be put on Youtube soon and like shiva said; somewhere next week the tape will drop
        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Good stuff peeps, this better be good when it drops! Nah j/k

Maybe the beat for This Life I Lead could be 2 mellow? For me the mood of the acapella is to ruff and the instrumental is to mellow but you know just put that shit out folks.
          And CPU pellas on a mixtape? Never been a fan off that tho

Whats up with Dj Veli??

There can be only one Veli and thats Dj Smokaveli

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
            Good stuff peeps, this better be good when it drops! Nah j/k

Maybe the beat for This Life I Lead could be 2 mellow? For me the mood of the acapella is to ruff and the instrumental is to mellow but you know just put that shit out folks.
            And CPU pellas on a mixtape? Never been a fan off that tho

Whats up with Dj Veli??

There can be only one Veli and thats Dj Smokaveli
            Appreciate the honesty, and about the CPU pella thing. Well, sometimes it can be very bad for the mix but some CPU pellas(when remastered properly) aren't all that bad and I'm not completely against it because otherwise we would see way to many mixtapes with the same studio pella mixes. Would get boring pretty fast

The This Life I lead beat sounds ok to me

And yea there's lots of Veli's in the Pac scene lmao.
            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
              Appreciate the honesty, and about the CPU pella thing. Well, sometimes it can be very bad for the mix but some CPU pellas(when remastered properly) aren't all that bad and I'm not completely against it because otherwise we would see way to many mixtapes with the same studio pella mixes. Would get boring pretty fast

The This Life I lead beat sounds ok to me

And yea there's lots of Veli's in the Pac scene lmao.
              No problem, and about the Studio acapella`s. It is also true u get the same mixes over and over, but imo its still better then tracks where pac is rapping under water if you know what i mean. I bumped such tracks in my ride but it would hurt my speakers ears and my ears bumpin that stuff Anyway good luck with the final mixing down etc. And will see and check it out once it drops!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
                No problem, and about the Studio acapella`s. It is also true u get the same mixes over and over, but imo its still better then tracks where pac is rapping under water if you know what i mean. I bumped such tracks in my ride but it would hurt my speakers ears and my ears bumpin that stuff Anyway good luck with the final mixing down etc. And will see and check it out once it drops!
                haha, maybe we should rename the mixtape to : ''livin' underwater'' xD

EDIT:
                Disregard the previous video, it's being remade by Adil as the gore was a bit to... gorish(is that even a word?) lol. Anyway, I made this video so check it out. Hopefully this will ease the pain a little bit

Spent alot of time perfecting this video, hope you like it
                Last edited by WeUp2013; 05-12-2010, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Amazing video Nima. You put ALOT of effort in this and it really shows, one of the best you have ever done. Great job

Comment

nice video Nima ! i enjoyed it a lot. i like those gang related clips. good job homie !

Comment

awesome mixtape guys, looking forward to to hearing it. Who did the remix to baby don't cry?

Comment

^DJCvince

Someone's working on the cover-art for us right now, the mixtape will drop in a couple days.

Comment

You said the mixtape will drop in few days when exactly this week?

you have few people keen on hearing this.

Comment

Yea, we had someone to work on the cover-art but he's taking to long. So I just took one of Denzoo's unused covers and edited it, I hope he doesn't mind lol cause DJ Demon would contact him for me but Denzoo is almost never online.

EDIT: Decided to go with this cover, right now I'm finishing the track list and readme file. Will publish the tape today

EDIT 2: Right now I'm uploading the mixtape to MegaUpload, final release trailer is also ready to be published on Youtube. In about one hour the link will be up.

EDIT 3: Slight delay, I forgot to edit the track information so I'm reuploading it lol. 1 hour and the link will be up xD
                            Last edited by WeUp2013; 05-23-2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X