Makaveli - The Vibe Scriptures Vol.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli - The Vibe Scriptures Vol.1

This mixtape features 12 2pac Og vibe tracks. Everyone already heard these vibes, its nothing new.. I just wanted to put this mixtape together for the fans who do enjoy the tracks but cant have them all together until now! Like I said this is vol 1 so dont be shouting wtf if you dont see a track you think should be on it. I havent decided on a date to release it yet because i havent got all the songs ready yet.

More Tracks Might Be Added

1.Enemies With Me (Og Vibe)
    2.Pain (Og Vibe )
    3.Fortune And Fame (Og Vibe
    4.Changes (Og Vibe)
    5.Nothing To Lose (Og Vibe)
    6.Runnin 98 (Og Vibe)
    7.Temptatinos (Og Vibe)
    8.There You Go (Og Vibe)
    9..Breathin (Og Vibe)
    10.Hennessey (Og Vibe)

Don't want to sound like an asshole but we have all these originals. Try and make vibes for the unleaked tracks :P

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
      Don't want to sound like an asshole but we have all these originals. Try and make vibes for the unleaked tracks :P
      lol didnt you read the paragraph? i said everybody heard the songs already Yes! i know everyone has them. But all the songs are scattered. None of the vibes are all together on 1 mixtape until now. Thats the purpose of this mixtape, Its gonna have all the vibes together on vol.1 & 2 so doods who want vibes wont half to be looking all over youtube and elsewhere for them. i dont care 4 vibes. i did this for the fans of them
      Last edited by :NexLaw:; 12-11-2009, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OutlawzConnect View Post
        But all the songs are scattered. None of the vibes are all together on 1 mixtape until now
        ummmm he has some "og vibe" set like 1-8 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nashtz View Post
          ummmm he has some "og vibe" set like 1-8 LOL
          lol where is it? i keep hearing about this dood.. "He has this, He has that",..... I dont see any mixtape like mine on youtube or datpiff.com that has all the free mixtapes

Comment

lol where is it? i keep hearing about this Danta dood.. "He has this, He has that",..... I dont see any mixtape like mine on youtube or datpiff.com that has all the free mixtapes
            some examples:
            not really sure how long ago he did this as im new to the '2pac scene'
            lol but yea

might wanna update that fortune n fame og vibe with a cpu acapella of the actual og

lol didnt you read the paragraph? i said everybody heard the songs already Yes! i know everyone has them.
            you might of misunderstood markymark's joke
            Last edited by Fatal-N-Felony; 12-14-2009, 10:39 AM.
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
              haha exactly! repped.

btw fortune and fame. all u supposed to do is just loop beat from the instrumental part and add it on the cpu since u can hear pac's vocal + sample on pella rotfl
              -------------------------------------------
              "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

fuck an og vibe.

how long u been on the scene OC? last week?

u have much lurking to do before u try to come out with these projects.

the guys at youtube might apreciate it tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
                  fuck an og vibe.

how long u been on the scene OC? last week?

u have much lurking to do before u try to come out with these projects.

the guys at youtube might apreciate it tho...
                  ROFL naw last week he was already over the scene asking for his account to be deleted, i think hes been heavy in the scene a good week and a half.

Comment

What a tragic thread.
                    KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

i think this thread should be closed no offence outlawzconnect but this shits painfully whack.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                        i think this thread should be closed no offence outlawzconnect but this shits painfully whack.
                        how is it wack!?!?!? all i see is comments bashing me.. so who am i the bad guy? .. Yea I Now want this thread close because its too much crap talk on it,

Comment

how is it wack!?!?!? all i see is comments bashing me.. so who am i the bad guy? .. Yea I Now want this thread close because its too much crap talk on it,
                          Painfully wack* maybe most people over at makaveli board might be impressed on this, but all these FAN MADE MIXS are easily avaliable, youtube "hennessey og vibe, thug 4 life og vibe" youve found them. the only reason why people are "bashing" you is because you cant take other peoples opinions. my opinion is this is lame, yours is this is awsome, agree to disagree.

Comment

you cant take other peoples opinions. my opinion is this is lame, yours is this is awsome, agree to disagree.
                            lol support
                            but theres no need to close this
                            F-N-F
                            THE REMIX KING
                            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Painfully wack* maybe most people over at makaveli board might be impressed on this, but all these FAN MADE MIXS are easily avaliable, youtube "hennessey og vibe, thug 4 life og vibe" youve found them. the only reason why people are "bashing" you is because you cant take other peoples opinions. my opinion is this is lame, yours is this is awsome, agree to disagree.
                              lol... i not touching this one.. i agree with you but at the same time .....wtf lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X