Hard 2 Kill (Solo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard 2 Kill (Solo)

So I wanted to share what I have done. Personally I believe I did great (with this being my first remix made all by myself with no help). And I am planning to remake my Hard 2 Kill Album (so I can add this song) The cover will be the same and the singles will change from 3 to 4) Anyways here is the link to the website.

Sorry man. This is completely off beat.

Comment

Originally posted by jovianremix View Post
      Ok could you give any tips on how to match the beat with the vocals?

Comment

At least it's better than a [MENTION=1902]ghettojason remix

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
          At least it's better than a [MENTION=1902]ghettojason remix
          Well this is my first ever remix with no help. So thats good to hear at least

Comment

Originally posted by jovianremix View Post
            Did the lyrics at least fit together? Also if there's anything else I can improve on please do tell me.

Comment

I'll tell you one thing: Start working on yourself , look for information, take online lessons, it's gonna take time to get better at this. So yeah, some people may give advice here, but that's not enough. Just work on yourself, and most important - work productively , not by a clock. It doesn't matter if you sit 24/7 learning this if you couldn't understand a thing. Good luck, I hope you do better.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X