Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac - Point The Finger (FMC's G-Funk Remix) (2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - Point The Finger (FMC's G-Funk Remix) (2022)

It's been a long while since I done any Remixes but last night I got one done! Check it Out!!! I don't see any Remixes of this song on YouTube at all. Feedback is appreciated.

2pac - Point Tha Finga (FMC's G-Funk Remix) (2022) Re-Worked V2

Last edited by DJ FunkMasterC.; 07-30-2022, 07:32 AM.

Really dope remix! Laid back, different mood.
    Sounds a bit offbeat at some parts. Is this one of those lalai pellas?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
      Thanks man, I appreciate your feedback! Yea After giving it a break and then going back to listen to it again I can now hear it is offbeat on some parts like you said. I'm fixing it right now! I'm gonna repost it when finished! When I do, do you mind taking another listen to it for me? Let's see the pella I used came from the ones [MENTION=2109]underdog posted.

Comment

nice.. good to hear new pellas being mixed..

Comment

dope mix

Comment

I Re-Worked it a bit. Last one the pella was offbeat on some parts and the vocals were a tad too loud. Hopefully this one sounds a bit better...

2Pac - Point Tha Finga (FMC's G-Funk Remix) (2022) Re-Worked V2

Comment

I like the beat. I'm just not sure if the pella fits it 100%. I think the pella is a little to slow for the beat. Also, the volume of the pella compared to the beat is a little to low.

Not hating tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ FunkMasterC. View Post
                I Re-Worked it a bit. Last one the pella was offbeat on some parts and the vocals were a tad too loud. Hopefully this one sounds a bit better...

Sounds definitely better. Good work bro

Comment

Originally posted by DJ FunkMasterC. View Post

Sounds definitely better. Good work bro

Comment

The beat is dope! Too bad that the pella sounds buried under the instrumental though

Comment

! very nice ... waiting for final version !!!

Comment

its such different moods it doesn't sound authentic and something is off.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
                          its such different moods it doesn't sound authentic and something is off.
                          It's an artistic trick to completely change the mood of a song. The same thing happens in sampling btw (Johnny J for example flipped the laid back, melancholic mood of "Winter Sadness" into a murderous beat on "Death Around the Corner").

But yea, somehow something is still off. [MENTION=13836]DJ FunkMasterC. did you stretch the acapella or just chopped it up to get it onbeat?

Comment

It's an artistic trick to completely change the mood of a song. The same thing happens in sampling btw (Johnny J for example flipped the laid back, melancholic mood of "Winter Sadness" into a murderous beat on "Death Around the Corner").

But yea, somehow something is still off. [MENTION=13836]DJ FunkMasterC. did you stretch the acapella or just chopped it up to get it onbeat?
                            I agree with your insights.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X