Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Please Help] .. Can someone please help identify this 2pac remix

Hi,

Could I humbly ask if anyone knows who did this 2pac remix and which mixtape it was on - Please :

I believe it was possibly called : HUSH FOR LOVE

Thank you in advance for all your help

Kind Regards
    tli

It's fanmade, I haven't seen this remix as an official release in mixtapes or anywhere else in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko View Post
      It's fanmade, I haven't seen this remix as an official release in mixtapes or anywhere else in general.

Thats right this was definately not an offical remix and was absolutely a fanmade remix - it was on a mixtape that I downloaded from this forum but can not remember who ..... thought i would ask - Thanks

Kind Regards
      tli

Comment

Originally posted by tli View Post
        Hi,

Could I humbly ask if anyone knows who did this 2pac remix and which mixtape it was on - Please :

I believe it was possibly called : HUSH FOR LOVE

Thank you in advance for all your help

Kind Regards
        tli
        I don't know who did this remix but I can tell you that the pella is mixed on the wrong bar

Comment

Originally posted by Saaphir View Post
          I don't know who did this remix but I can tell you that the pella is mixed on the wrong bar
          Thank you kindly and yes you are right about Pac's verse being off bar - it just a mix that I had on mixtape and got it from here - been thru like 30 pages in the remix section but can not locate it for the life of me - just remeber being a mix with the hush mashup - Thank you for checking though - mad love [MENTION=344]Saaphir.

Mad Props
          Tli

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X