Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli - Blasphemy (Televizor Remix) Mitsozman5

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_5...ew?usp=sharing

What's the point in remixing a track that's flawless?

Still props though
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

cant say anything ... you are absolutely right ....

Comment

Originally posted by mitsozman5 View Post
        cant say anything ... you are absolutely right ....
        But you remixed it ��
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

i dont really plan what i will do ... i just start and either i will stop from the beginning or continue and finish it at a certain point .... at the moment it clicked me to try that song ... and i saw potential after a while so i continued

Comment

i dont really plan what i will do ... i just start and either i will stop from the beginning or continue and finish it at a certain point .... at the moment it clicked me to try that song ... and i saw potential after a while so i continued
            Why the name televizor rmx?
            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Did you create the beat yourself?

Comment

I think its a quality remix

Comment

from scratch no brother ... i sample stuff .... i have the ideas but i dont have the full knowledge ... i use stems and i added layers of other sounds to create the sound i wanted . i worked a lot of hours on it dont get me wrong .... spend lots of time to get this result ... i do what i can man with what i have the drums was stem from another instrumental and i edited it , the other sounds i edited in other software , edited the vocals a lot , changed the sound to keep the listener busy ... used plugins mixed it .... worked out well i think ....
                  Last edited by mitsozman5; 07-24-2022, 04:15 PM.

Comment

thanks man

Comment

the televizor remix name ,.... i was tired when i finished it and i asked a lady from bulgaria .... at the moment .... .tell me the first word that is in your mind right now ... and she said televizor .... means tv in bulgarian .... so i made the video like that ... really thats how

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X