96 9 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 9 7

Last edited by Husxle; 10-27-2020, 03:57 AM.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Nice stuff [MENTION=15439]Husxle

Any chance you'll be uploading the tracks?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Thanks
      Thnx. ill post them a little later today.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Thanks

HusxleTV (2020) - 96 9 7 [FLAC]

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Yo bro, just had the time to check these out. They sound hot! I really enjoyed Hold On Be Strong and Still Ballin'. Looking forward to hear more stuff from you

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
            Yo bro, just had the time to check these out. They sound hot! I really enjoyed Hold On Be Strong and Still Ballin'. Looking forward to hear more stuff from you
            Thanx bro! How was the EQing? It sounds perfect on my reference monitors and or my reference headphones but in my truck the lows are a bit too loud.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                Thanx bro! How was the EQing? It sounds perfect on my reference monitors and or my reference headphones but in my truck the lows are a bit too loud.

It was OK, there's lots of room for improvement. Generally the mixes were rather muffled/blunt, especially Hold On and No Fear. If it was your intention to make it sound "raw/dirty" whatsoever then it's cool. You could've make the acapellas sound more crisp and kill the low frequencies a bit to get a clearer sound. Most leaked Pac acapellas are unmastered and need a lot of work. Don't use vinyl acapellas, they're the worst (--> Scarface verse on Win, Lose, or Draw). Also you should try to balance the vocals and beats a bit. Sometimes you have very sharp hihats but blunt vocals.

The vocals on Getting Money should be a bit louder.

No Fear is a pretty dope mix btw

Comment

It was OK, there's lots of room for improvement. Generally the mixes were rather muffled/blunt, especially Hold On and No Fear. If it was your intention to make it sound "raw/dirty" whatsoever then it's cool. You could've make the acapellas sound more crisp and kill the low frequencies a bit to get a clearer sound. Most leaked Pac acapellas are unmastered and need a lot of work. Don't use vinyl acapellas, they're the worst (--> Scarface verse on Win, Lose, or Draw). Also you should try to balance the vocals and beats a bit. Sometimes you have very sharp hihats but blunt vocals.

The vocals on Getting Money should be a bit louder.

No Fear is a pretty dope mix btw
                  What kind of setup you listen on?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

What kind of setup you listen on?

I double check it with my FOCAL headphones and PSA speakers

Comment

I double check it with my FOCAL headphones and PSA speakers
                      Are those reference headphones?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Are those reference headphones?

Yes very high quality. Got them from a studio guy

Comment

Yes very high quality. Got them from a studio guy
                          I just checked 'em out. Lmao crazy expensive dude lol. I have never even herd of them. Ever try Audio-Technica studio reference headphones?

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

I just checked 'em out. Lmao crazy expensive dude lol. I have never even herd of them. Ever try Audio-Technica studio reference headphones?
                            lol I know. I use the Focal Spirit ones though, they’re as expensive as the headphones you mentioned. They’re awesome. You literally can hear every sound element more separately which allows you to do fine adjustments.

Do you use the Audio-Technicas?
                            Last edited by Dominator; 11-14-2020, 07:28 AM.

Comment

lol I know. I use the Focal Spirit ones though, they’re as expensive as the headphones you mentioned. They’re awesome. You literally can hear every sound element more separately which allows you to do fine adjustments.

Do you use the Audio-Technicas?
                              Yes. The Focal ones I checked out were over $1,000 each lol.

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X