Dre Day (Kockwork -2019- Rough Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dre Day (Kockwork -2019- Rough Mix)

Instaudio lets you share your audio quickly and easily.

Removed Dre's verse because I never liked how corny he sounds with that macho tone.
    Last edited by KW; 01-15-2019, 01:12 PM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

*Klockwork

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I like this but do you still have the mix you did a few years back with peep game 2 over the wonder why they call you bitch instramental? I lost that and wish I still had it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
        https://instaud.io/3b3d

Far from finished.
        Removed Dre's verse because I never liked how corny he sounds with that macho tone.
        *Klockwork
        You speak on Dre with his "Macho" tone, put "Rough" in the name, and then name it "Kock work"s. Nice, lol. If there ever were a Freudian slip, this would be the prime example to make it into textbooks, lol.

And of course, the obvious first response, is a persona centered around a oversized box of macaroni and cheese.

Life is good. Lol...

Comment

Good shit.. Should have just made the full verses though.. Since its a classic song and everyone knows the lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveliandcheese View Post
            I like this but do you still have the mix you did a few years back with peep game 2 over the wonder why they call you bitch instramental? I lost that and wish I still had it!
            I still do have that

Comment

I still do have that
              It's the only mix I like of peep game I don't even like any of the mixdowns. If you could upload it it would make my day!!! That shit went in!
              sigpic

Comment

Man [MENTION=2072]KW make one with Dres verse in there. 90s rappers were all about macho sounding corn!
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

https://instaud.io/3b47

Sounds great bro But like most, I'd prefer all verses

Originally posted by Makaveliandcheese View Post
                  It's the only mix I like of peep game I don't even like any of the mixdowns. If you could upload it it would make my day!!! That shit went in!
                  Exactly! [MENTION=2072]KW Mix is the best out there!!

Here you go

Peep Game II (w/o Chorus)

Peep Game II aka Mama ain't raised no Punk (with Chorus)

I like both versions but I prefer the one with the Chorus! It's perfect! Big UP [MENTION=2072]KW
                  "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

This is cool but where’s Jewell??

Comment

sorry for the off topic but speaking of peep game 2 was there an official mix ever done?
                      sigpic

Comment

https://instaud.io/3b47

dre in that era, was classic at the mic, his strong macho machismo voice is what made his rap great

Comment

I'll add in Dre's verse today for you fellas, and pm you makncheese with peep game II

edit: nvm AK47 upped it for ya

[MENTION=1655]djcoma1200 Jewell was a bit too powerful (ear rape) for my liking on the song too, so just made a 'for the guys' kinda version lol
                          Last edited by KW; 01-15-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                            sorry for the off topic but speaking of peep game 2 was there an official mix ever done?
                            Nothing official, just fan made mixdowns

Comment

This is great man, please finish it up, i love it.

I Know Death Follows Me
                              But
                              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X