This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
    Here you go. I keep looking for the instrumental but not luck. I was going to try to recreate it.

Warren G feat. Nate Dogg - Regulate (Original) MrMind AU Remaster
    Wow, thank you so much brother!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• I did this for one of my friends, he wanted to do his own remaster. Let me know what you guys think.

MrMind cpu Hailmary reel

[MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz [MENTION=12451]Dominator [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin [MENTION=15439]Husxle

#VIP #EVERYONE #DJS #MrMind #REMASTERS
      Last edited by MrMind; 09-13-2018, 08:18 PM.
      MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
        I did this for one of my friends, he wanted to to his own remaster. Let me know what you guys think.

MrMind cpu Hailmary reel
        [MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz [MENTION=12451]Dominator [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin [MENTION=15439]Husxle

#VIP #EVERYONE #DJS #MrMind #REMASTERS

Now this I can mess with, will peep and get back to you as I'm interested in seeing how your DIY stems sound.
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

• Very nice work man! You got the good ears Sounding very clean from what I have heard!

Comment

• That's some next level shit right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
              Now this I can mess with, will peep and get back to you as I'm interested in seeing how your DIY stems sound.
              The acapellas moved a bit, so if you mixed them you have to align them. Sorry, first try.

Comment

• very good right here bro #keepemcomin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                  [MENTION=943]MrMind Can you try to do your magic on this one? It's my personal rip

Can you make an enhanced edit without out noise reduction and one with?
                  Damn this instrumental is beautiful
                  -------------------------------------------
                  "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

• Too bad I cant post Retail, I've done so many remasters of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
                      Damn this instrumental is beautiful
                      Can u post it to Mega for me plz?

If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                        Can u post it to Mega for me plz?
                        Sorry i dont have mega account
                        -------------------------------------------
                        "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

• [QUOTE=JayFromTheBay;795740]Sorry i dont have mega account[/QUOTE [MENTION=12451]Dominator ? :/

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• The links are still working

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                              The links are still working
                              I'm on a new laptop and Idk my way around Windows 10 too well, Norton keeps telling me it is malicious :/

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                                I'm on a new laptop and Idk my way around Windows 10 too well, Norton keeps telling me it is malicious :/
                                mega.nz/#!7f5wga6C!Uo0uEbrVTXCqERuzR9SJxO7jy3N8KS3HyHdlC50 20Ks

here you go

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X