This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMind View Post
    Oh. I thought the mix/switch up was done already. I dont mix stuff anymore. Sorry
    Alright so here's my request.

Get you some bricks and sand and shit and build me up one of these real quick. Look at the original picture then try to mimic it the best you can to your ability. I really hope this backyard edifice is possible

I'll even think about repping you and clicking like if you throw in one of these:

To make the cypher complete.
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post

Get you some bricks and sand and shit and build me up one of these real quick. Look at the original picture then try to mimic it the best you can to your ability. I really hope this backyard edifice is possible

I'll even think about repping you and clicking like if you throw in one of these:

I always look forward to reading your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post

I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know in 20+ years.
        MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

• [MENTION=943]MrMind

Max B - All My Life

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
            [MENTION=943]MrMind

Max B - All My Life

https://mega.nz/#!lDpwSD4L!1jYy_ErnW...fB_LkjNdNgAOek
            Max B - All My Life MrMind M Remaster

Comment

• What software are you using [MENTION=943]MrMind ?

Comment

• Latest Ableton, latest Audition CC and latest Sony SoundForge.

Comment

• Secretz of War (Source File - DAT)MrMind M Remaster (Full Kadafi Verse Added) 2

[MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=1133]Rock @hc [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz [MENTION=12451]Dominator [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin

#VIP #EVERYONE #DJS #MrMind #REMASTERS

Comment

Secretz of War (Source File - DAT)MrMind M Remaster (Full Kadafi Verse Added) 2

[MENTION=2072]KW [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=14591]don_killuminati [MENTION=10977]realest2947 [MENTION=1133]Rock @hc [MENTION=10086]Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1386]Giesuz [MENTION=12451]Dominator [MENTION=218]kudaz [MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin

Wow, what an awesome easter egg! Thanks alot for the share, bro! I remember way back when someone pasted the Kadafi verse from that low quality version 1 into the slightly better sounding version 2. It sounded like he was drowning in his own shit. Your edit sounds so clean, basically like a new leak lol. You also touched the other adlibs, right? Sounds very vivid.

I can imagine why someone would mute the Kadafi verse. Together with his adlibs it sounds hella cluttered, but dope for geeks anyway.

EDIT: after a second listen I think you could slightly improve it. There are still artifacts of the bass during Kadafi's verse audible and on 2:14 (left channel) it sounds like the vocals are cut somehow, right before that "o-oh o-oh"
                    Last edited by Dominator; 03-29-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                      Wow, what an awesome easter egg! Thanks alot for the share, bro! I remember way back when someone pasted the Kadafi verse from that low quality version 1 into the slightly better sounding version 2. It sounded like he was drowning in his own shit. Your edit sounds so clean, basically like a new leak lol. You also touched the other adlibs, right? Sounds very vivid.
                      Wow [MENTION=943]MrMind this is amazing. Kadafi's verse definitely sounds on point. Definitely has never done to this quality before. Major props.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominator View Post

I can imagine why someone would mute the Kadafi verse. Together with his adlibs it sounds hella cluttered, but dope for geeks anyway.

EDIT: after a second listen I think you could slightly improve it. There are still artifacts of the bass during Kadafi's verse audible and on 2:14 (left channel) it sounds like the vocals are cut somehow, right before that "o-oh o-oh"
                        You are right, Try this one.

Secretz of War (Source File - DAT)MrMind M Remaster (Full Kadafi Verse Added) 3

Comment

• This song has always been one of my Favorites. I took my time putting this one back together. Enjoy it as much I do.

Unconditional Luv OG MrMind M Remaster 2

Comment

• I love this Thread, Amazing Job! Thanks Keep up the good work.

Comment

This song has always been one of my Favorites. I took my time putting this one back together. Enjoy it as much I do.

Unconditional Luv OG MrMind M Remaster 2

Did you enhance this from the same file as Unconditional Love (Long Version) MrMind Remaster 2016.mp3 ?

Comment

• This thread is gold! Thank you so much Mr Mind and Husxle for giving us these remasters!
                                Do you guys have a paypal or patreon? Id really like to donate for all the hard work you do..

Can you remaster the following version of tattoo tears?

2Pac - Tattoo Tears (Original) (S.I.R. Version) (CDQ)

[MENTION=15439]Husxle [MENTION=943]MrMind

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X