Am I Next? | Only Fear Of Death [Creation Remix] |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Next? | Only Fear Of Death [Creation Remix] |

It's been a very long time since i made a remix.

2Pac - Am I Next? | 2023Produced & Remixed By Me#2023 #remix #2pac #newremix #newsong #new #hiphop #rap #drake #eminem #tupac #sad #newmusic #2pacalive #tupa...

I produced this too.

Download:

https://mega.nz/file/NmhEAKiD#Zu8PwaGkTFc_Shw3vyliwCHkbumIDQVoaSQeE9BtK 4g
    Last edited by Creation; 07-20-2023, 01:39 PM.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

OK idea, execution could be improved. Here's hoping you're not a sensitive mixer!

Tupac doesn't feel like he's rhyming to the beat. There is no link between the sounds and his voice. Someone made a Boom remix here the other day and that put modern tunes with old vocals very well.

I think the main problem for me is that the rhyme scheme and drums aren't hitting like they should. It could be quite nice as it sounds like suspense building up but it needs another input to make it better.

Sounds nice for your first attempt at mixing though.

Comment

Originally posted by realistic biscuit View Post
      OK idea, execution could be improved. Here's hoping you're not a sensitive mixer!

Tupac doesn't feel like he's rhyming to the beat. There is no link between the sounds and his voice. Someone made a Boom remix here the other day and that put modern tunes with old vocals very well.

I think the main problem for me is that the rhyme scheme and drums aren't hitting like they should. It could be quite nice as it sounds like suspense building up but it needs another input to make it better.

Sounds nice for your first attempt at mixing though.
      Thanks for checking out.
      ​​
      Im laughing at you saying it's my first attempt at mixing lmao.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Thats cool. Starting something new always takes a long time till you get the hang of it so keep practicing. Happy to hear you are not sensitive to feedback.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X