Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a mixtape

Hey guys,

Probably a long shot here but i am looking for a specific track from a mix tape that was probably released around 2005-2008. I don't even remember the name of the DJ but hopefully i can spark someones brain here to change my world.

One of the tracks on it was a nothing to lose remix, from memory it may have been on top of an guitar and i am pretty sure the chorus wasn't the standard chorus of nothing to lose.

I'm pretty sure one of the first tracks was Redemption, which is the intro from the actual album anyway.

Sorry to be a pain, but this has been on my mind for weeks and i have searched high and low on the internet for this remix but cannot find it anywhere.

I think the acapella may have been chopped a little in the mix and replaced other sections of the track highlighting the words "And all my niggas in the pen here we go again, aint nothing seperating us from a mac 10"
    Last edited by Smdeee; 09-24-2018, 03:31 PM.

I don't recall any mixtape that included Redemption, sorry, but I'll look through my stuff to see if it's there somewhere.

Comment

just to add, does anyone have the 'tupacnation presents rebirth vol 1 2007 mixtape? I've been hunting down all the mixtape appearances I made in the past, just taking a trip down memory lane and really want the mixtapes as they are now "old school".

I hope someone can help me with this, I've found the other 3 mixtapes which were; troublesome 2006 vol 2 & unstoppable thug vol 1 & 2.

Theres actually one more mixtape as well which was my first solo effort in the beginning of my journey into mixing called 2pac blends mixtape' {2006} under the alias 'marvelous martynn' I saw sypacs thread and it was on his list but his last post was in 2012 and I doubt anyone else has this mixtape due to the fact it was my first tape and most likely had some offbeat stuff lol, but I am still hoping I can acquire it for memories sake. thanks to anyone who could help. this would be highly appreciated thanks

Comment

Originally posted by murdaonyou View Post
        just to add, does anyone have the 'tupacnation presents rebirth vol 1 2007 mixtape? I've been hunting down all the mixtape appearances I made in the past, just taking a trip down memory lane and really want the mixtapes as they are now "old school".

I hope someone can help me with this, I've found the other 3 mixtapes which were; troublesome 2006 vol 2 & unstoppable thug vol 1 & 2.

Theres actually one more mixtape as well which was my first solo effort in the beginning of my journey into mixing called 2pac blends mixtape' {2006} under the alias 'marvelous martynn' I saw sypacs thread and it was on his list but his last post was in 2012 and I doubt anyone else has this mixtape due to the fact it was my first tape and most likely had some offbeat stuff lol, but I am still hoping I can acquire it for memories sake. thanks to anyone who could help. this would be highly appreciated thanks
        If you're Marvelous Martynn, then i found few old mixes of yours weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
          If you're Marvelous Martynn, then i found few old mixes of yours weeks ago
          yes I am, I've already hunted down 3 of them being Me against the world, fuck em all and the realest ft big L.

just need the rebirth vol 1 ill show you the cover but the DL link is dead

what mixes have you found?
          Last edited by murdaonyou; 10-05-2018, 05:38 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

yes I am, I've already hunted down 3 of them being Me against the world, fuck em all and the realest ft big L.

just need the rebirth vol 1 ill show you the cover but the DL link is dead

what mixes have you found?
            [2Pac]The Realest Feat. Big L[Marvelous Martynn]
            [2Pac]The Uppercut [Marvelous Martynn]
            2Pac - Thug Style (Marvelous Martynn Mix)
            2Pac - Thugz Mansion (Marvelous Martynn Mix)
            N.W.A - Hello (Marvelous Martynn Mix)

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
              [2Pac]The Realest Feat Big L[Marvelous Martynn]
              [2Pac]The Uppercut [Marvelous Martynn]
              2Pac - Thug Style (Marvelous Martynn Mix)
              2Pac - Thugz Mansion (Marvelous Martynn Mix)
              N.W.A - Hello (Marvelous Martynn Mix)
              LMAO how did you find the bottom 3 I forgot they existed
              Last edited by murdaonyou; 10-05-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

LMAO how did you find the bottom 3 I forgot they existed
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

thanks mate thats really appreciated.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X