Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can re-create a beat for me? Is CVince still around? Dopfunk? D-ACE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can re-create a beat for me? Is CVince still around? Dopfunk? D-ACE?

I'd be willing to pay money if someone can re-create a beat for me that is not available except clips overlaying a Pac documentary (I tried extracting it as well). Please PM me if you think you can produce a quality remake!

[QUOTE=endofdayz;850226]I'd be willing to pay money if someone can re-create a beat for me that is not available except clips overlaying a Pac documentary (I tried extracting it as well). Please PM me if you think you can produce a quality remake! [/QUOTE [MENTION=16672]kool81

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
    If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
    but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
    -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
    -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Show us the beat

Comment

Pm [MENTION=1511]enya

Hes knowledge with audio
        Uses live guitar and bass
        Sound selections are on point

He's remakes are accurate. Bang for your buck

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

It'll be a fun remake contest. Winner takes the money lol

Comment

I got my money on [MENTION=16672]kool81

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by KW View Post
              Pm [MENTION=1511]enya

Hes knowledge with audio
              Uses live guitar and bass
              Sound selections are on point

He's remakes are accurate. Bang for your buck
              hey now I know YOU make beats too!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by djcoma1200 View Post
                Show us the beat
                The beats are made by QD3 just for the documentary "Thug Angel 2" (not the first one)

I'm wanting the intro/outro beat, and there's a few other cool ones like at 29:25, 33:50, 42:00

Comment

when the hell did they make a thug angel 2?

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                    The beats are made by QD3 just for the documentary "Thug Angel 2" (not the first one)

I'm wanting the intro/outro beat, and there's a few other cool ones like at 29:25, 33:50, 42:00

33:50 is a Remake of ''Me & My Girlfriend'' lol

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                      I'd be willing to pay money if someone can re-create a beat for me that is not available except clips overlaying a Pac documentary (I tried extracting it as well). Please PM me if you think you can produce a quality remake!
                      I know it isnt exactly what you are looking for, but heres a rough loop i was able to create for you since i just saw you asked!

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by aisback View Post
                        It'll be a fun remake contest. Winner takes the money lol
                        Okay I'll be down for $100 USD for the winner. I know [MENTION=2072]KW is potentially interested and already whipped out one of the beats with excellent quality. A contest sounds cool too if we can get more than one guy obviously lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X