X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a new 2pac album on the way?

What yall think

No new album anytime soon.
    Maybe someday the estate will drop another tupac album but if they do ever release anything it will probably be worse the loyal to the game and pacs life since they have had ten or more years to figure out how to mess up the music instead of using tupacs blueprints.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

No. There's no official press release for a new 2Pac album.

Comment

2Pac is dead. A legit album cannot be released.

Amaru has not bothered to release any bullshit mixtapes in years either, so there surely are no people working for the company. What would they do for living?

Comment

I Recently read that the ESTATE won a 7 year court battle and 2 new albums are coming this year !

Comment

Comment

Maybe in 2026

Comment

Engine, engine, number nine
                On the New York transit line
                If my train goes off the track
                Pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!
                collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

i would tell you but you aint gonna see this

Comment

It just dropped a few weeks ago,did you miss it?
                    It had 12 unknown and unheard songs from the makaveli era.
                    It was all original 96 production and featured all original guests .
                    They even went and remastered the release for optimal 2019 quality.
                    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

You know what I realised the other day?
                      Sept 13th 2021 will be 25 years after 'Pac died.. the man would become 50 that year.. smh

Comment

I suppose if there will be an announcement it will be in September or November. But that too would be a waste seeing how they would not promote any singles or music videos before hand. We have zero news other then members in touch with Tom Whalley claiming they said they were working on something, which is something they always say and probably do anyways if they release or not. I would imagine they have 10 remixes of any song ready to go dating back to 1997 lol. It will sound like shit though if they just pick and choose random versions. Ship has sailed and they never learn their lessons. We will get a song like Still Dont Give A Fuck with no intro, no adlibs, no outro, and only 2 verses and Lil Pump added. That is what they do. Best we can do is chip in to buy a song when it becomes available.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X