Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W194 - Stick Yer Earphones In, Shut Yer Eyes And Gimme Half An Hour Or So, Eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W194 - Stick Yer Earphones In, Shut Yer Eyes And Gimme Half An Hour Or So, Eh?

Yo hope everyone is all good.
    I was on the scene since way back in the MFT days, used to go by Braveheart(not that it makes any difference). I'm sure maybe a couple of you will remember me.
    I've not really been a contributing member on here so apologies for that and in fact I only just stumbled upon DJ Skandalous Soundcloud and saw that Bury Me A G part 2 Radio version with Dramacydal leaked in 2017, man I'm so out the loop lol but it was a nice surprise, now I'm wondering what else I've been sleeping on hence why I'm here.
    Anyway, I digress. I've been spitting some rhymes myself for the past couple of years so I thought I'd make this post to see if you fancy checking it out. I'm pretty sure you're not gonna have heard shit like this before, whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you I guess.
    I've got a few Pac remixes on there too that I've reposted from an old profile I used to use for Pac mixes so you can check them out too if you feel like it.
    I hope you enjoy my shit, leave me feed, tell me you don't understand what I'm saying, it's all good.
    It's dubg_w194/sets/w194-stick-yer-earphones-in on Soundcloud.
    Thanks and pzzz

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

This is dope

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X