15. Im Not!
    16. Ton Town
    17. Krazy Train 2005
    18. Somebody 2 Run 2
    19. Life Is Just a Moment In Space
    20. Always Come Back 2 U
    21. Kurt Cobain
    22. Remember Me

Drop some feedback if you download here in the thread...
    Last edited by Chuck Dirty; 12-08-2009, 03:32 PM. Reason: updated link

I burned this to cd-r and listened to a bit of it on my way to the city this morning. The covers dope.
    The intro is well done, an awesome way to start the album off, very poetic, very deep. I didn't get a chance to peep the whole album, but tracks like Horns and Halos caught my ear. The beat is very nice and mellow, the guitars make the beat imo. The lyrics are very fitting to this type of beat its kinda reminicent of Twista.
    When I turned up the track When The Sun Goes Down my ole lady actually asked me if this was a BTNH song hahahaha. Sounds like it could be I guess, one of ma favs on the album.
    Last edited by Native Pride; 03-08-2009, 08:23 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

i picked this up again. man u the shit. i really dig this, i find myself singin to some of the tunes sometimes, then im like, shit im singin chucky's songs lol

Comment

yeap, link is down... I wonder what you created

Comment

Originally posted by Bushi View Post
          i picked this up again. man u the shit. i really dig this, i find myself singin to some of the tunes sometimes, then im like, shit im singin chucky's songs lol
          Fag

The shit was good though when I had it

Comment

Originally posted by P.Ness View Post
            Fag

The shit was good though when I had it
            mr.fag for u. lol

im upping the album, ill update the link when its done.

REUP'D

Comment

thanx bushi

Comment

Chuck Dirty - Horns And Halos

Shit! I'm surprised. I didn't though this album would be so good. Good Job Chuck.
                I like "intro", "horns and halos", "trendsetta". I didn't have time to listen clostly whole album i'm lil bit bussy, when i done that i try to comment more. BTW whats songs is used as sample in "intro" and "horns and halos" ?
                Propz

Comment

no samples on horns and halos it was all done by a live band... the intro was looped from a movie for the life of me i cant remember which one

Comment

reupped

Comment

only just copped this and honestly I have bumped it more than i bump the odd albums i d/l every month. Man you got some talent need to get yourself out there.
                      My Current PC
                      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

thanx alot i appreciate the feedback.. reppd ya

Comment

yo Dirty I have been tryin to cop this cd since i lost my copy when i moved out here to cali from flint....I copped it back in the day at a show at modoggies in fenton...you brought me a copy when i was helpin M.W.S set up the stage and shit...holla at me in a PM or hit me up @ Anarkiztikninja1@gmail.com.....

Comment

Originally posted by anarkiztikninja1 View Post
                            yo Dirty I have been tryin to cop this cd since i lost my copy when i moved out here to cali from flint....I copped it back in the day at a show at modoggies in fenton...you brought me a copy when i was helpin M.W.S set up the stage and shit...holla at me in a PM or hit me up @ Anarkiztikninja1@gmail.com.....
                            You will have a hard job with that one sir. He is no longer a member on this board

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X