What's Life? (My Rap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Life? (My Rap)

So I find my self here again sittin thinkin how'd My Life come to this? I'm havin visions of puttin a Glock in my mouth and squeezin the mothafuckin trigger! I Feel Like Biggie When He Wrote "Suicidal Thoughts" I can't believe I'm livin in hell maybe I should have stole that magazine when I was 14 or pack a gat end this fuckin dream cause 2day fuck my dreams FUCK my mum, my dad heck FUCK my entire family who all damn me, so who even cares if I write these Lyrics kinda hard to be positive when your broke, no Woman to Love and no Friends to be there so yeah there you go adding to my fuckin nightmare, all My Life I've been labeled a dumb fuck so you knew that I would grow up not givin a FUCK! so look take time to read my rhyme's but be careful cause I Might Not Be Here! FUCK it! would you want to be here!? So What The FUCK is Life?

ok, i'll be honest here...

1) you cant rap. you lack talent and flow
    2) did you ever think you are the problem, not everyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
      ok, i'll be honest here...

2) did you ever think you are the problem, not everyone else ?
      Well I think I can Rap a bit at Least and I'm not blaming anybody else for my problem's and I never said that in My Rap and at Least Mines a REAL Rap instead of talkin about bitches and cars.

Comment

One thing could you post the lyrics it that way?

Dear mama, I'm caught up in this sickness
        I robbed my adversaries, but slipped and left a witness
        Wonder if they'll catch me, or will this nigga snitch
        Should I shoot his bitch, or make the nigga rich?
        Im talking about the lines because sometime Im gettin lost in it. Thanks for advance
        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
          One thing could you post the lyrics it that way?

Im talking about the lines because sometime Im gettin lost in it. Thanks for advance
          Finally someone pointed that out. Dude cant even write lyrics properly.

I agree with what u said, but what flow? we never heard actual audio
          sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X