new song!! listen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new song!! listen

Nice. I'm liking the J-Dilla type beat. Did you produce it?
    Flow sounds a little off sometimes, try yo work on your articulation. Your voice is pretty nice, sounds a little like Lil' Eazy E.

And the NO HOMO part made me laugh haha.
    Tupac was discovered jacking off by wal-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Remembermewhenimgone View Post
      Nice. I'm liking the J-Dilla type beat. Did you produce it?
      Flow sounds a little off sometimes, try yo work on your articulation. Your voice is pretty nice, sounds a little like Lil' Eazy E.

And the NO HOMO part made me laugh haha.
      Thank you. I didn't produce it exactly i just arranged it cause tha guy who made the beat kept the Mj chorus in "all i do is think of you" and i didnt really feel like writing a song like that lol

and yea no homo had to say lmao

Comment

That beat is pretty sick. I liked that "Im not wearin skinnies, or jerkin" that shit made me laugh. That no homo shit was mad funny too. This was very listenable, I really liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
          That beat is pretty sick. I liked that "Im not wearin skinnies, or jerkin" that shit made me laugh. That no homo shit was mad funny too. This was very listenable, I really liked it.
          haha thanks for that man though cause everyone my age is on that bullshit i gotta keep it real these fads and trends fade out i wanna stay unique

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X