Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner(s) Announcement Initiated Remix Tournament 2012!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner(s) Announcement Initiated Remix Tournament 2012!

[MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=7958]Mr. Kennedy [MENTION=206]Dj Dant [MENTION=852]BoNity [MENTION=8270]SabiMixx [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B . [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince [MENTION=9224]Devil Man [MENTION=1054]Mr.Mind [MENTION=747]Papaveli [MENTION=431]OG MIX [MENTION=420]DADA7 [MENTION=9318]DJ Mick

First I want to thank all the people that submitted a remix for this competition. This tournament was a nice succes. 16 remixes were submitted. Thanks to everyone

I am Happy to announce the Winner(s) of 2pac-forum's first remix competition.

Thanks [MENTION=1184]Draven for the nice signatures.

1st Place: Devil Man ( Mix 8 )

2nd Place: Bonity (Mix 1)

3rd Place: SabiMixx (Mix 16)

Other Remixes walkthroughs

Mix 2: Krew
    Mix 3: Mr Kennedy
    Mix 4: OG Mix
    Mix 5: DJ TOB
    Mix 6: DJ Mick
    Mix 7: DJ Dant
    Mix 9: Mr.Mind
    Mix 10: Cvince
    Mix 11: Lil Prophet
    Mix 12: Jayyremix
    Mix 13: DADA
    Mix 14: Papaveli
    Mix 15: Kevin

Nice work guys congrats on the achievement surprised by this some of these people im not familiar with, kutos to you guys!
    Love.

Comment

congratz to the winners & to everyone else who contributed to this competition

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Shiet! Missed all about this. Listened to top 3 and a few more. Love 8, very Johnny J-ish which is awesome - great job Devil Man!

Comment

Great Job all round, the standard was very high this time round which is awesome.
          Congratz to the winners, and a big thank you to all that entered.

ps: Awesome mix Devil Man

Comment

I got 1 vote lol.

GO ME!!

Well done to the winner/runners up.

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

Comment

[MENTION=999]Kevin, u produced the track i voted for i believe!

Comment

wow .. what a turnout ..

congrats guys .. u guys were awesome...

[MENTION=9224]Devil Man .. good job bro.. ur beat was amazing .. well deserved imo..

had no idea [MENTION=852]BoNity was a mixer .. so kudos for 2nd place man..

even though i voted 8 .. i find myself listening to [MENTION=306]KREW Mix 2 quite a bit.. .. kinda different but funky

and [MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx .. dope beat bro .. and [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince too .. 8,10 & 12 were my faves..

great competition

Comment

congratz devil man, this was a good competition with some quality remixes. already can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Propz to the Devil Man, good stuff.
                    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

3rd place needs to be moved to 1st. :P 1st and 2nd just sound really boring and bland.
                      It make homos game at females.

Comment

Congrats @Devil Man on the win, loved your mix! We need you on the site tapes homie! I wasn't feeling the mixes by @BoNity and @SabiMixx but i still congratulate them on their runner-up places! You guys should submit some shit for the site tapes too!

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

i got completely MOLESTED in this tournament!!!

good job to the winner [MENTION=9224]Devil Man and the runners up!!

[MENTION=852]BoNity... oh.. i didnt know that u were the one doing the vocal mixes for all tupac studio albums??? oh wow!! interesting.. i guess i never got that memo...

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                            @BoNity ... oh.. i didnt know that u were the one doing the vocal mixes for all tupac studio albums??? oh wow!! interesting.. i guess i never got that memo...
                            what u mean by that?

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                              what u mean by that?

its obvious that u were the one in the studio engineering / mixing some of these vocals on tupac albums.....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X