screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screenshots

any1 got screenshots of mrmakaveli.net and tupacnation.net?

Originally posted by 2pacremix View Post
    any1 got screenshots of mrmakaveli.net and tupacnation.net?

Comment

last post of mrmakaveli
      MrMakaveli.net - Pay tribute to the life of Tupac Shakur and to Death Row Records

As of today, Saturday October 6, it has been a joint decision between the four admins (221, Anghell, MarvelouZ and Dominator) to close MrMakaveli.net. There are a number of reasons, one being we don't like to see liars and people bitching in private when shit ain't even private. Yes, the 2Pac scene is full of retards that bitch, moan and think they are something big and something special because they think they say it in private and in some sort of 'club', but remember folks, nothing is secure, we will always be watching.

All the fagness aside, the most important factor of why we are closing MrMakaveli.net is because all four of us have fallen out of love with 2Pac, we put so much effort in the last 2 years giving to the 2Pac scene and fans, it has killed our love for one of the main reasons we are on the internet in the first place - 2Pac.

We would like to send a special thanks to Stickh for maintaining the website for us and giving us something great to work with. We would also like to thank the mods and super mods, past and present, that helped us grow bigger and bigger (yes, including you mods that bitched in private). And last but not least, you fans, past and present, banned and not banned, we hope you all have had a great time and have learned a lot of things you never knew about 2Pac before; be it reviews, song lists or interviews, we hope it has helped your light to still burn for 2Pac as fans.

We hope the dedication the four of us have shown over the last 2 years, taking over a shit site run by morons (ThaVaults.com) and turning it around to one of the best 2Pac sites/forums (MrMakaveli.net), inspires some of you haters out there to carry the torch and not to put out the flame for the 2Pac fans.

Who knows, if we see no effort being made for you fans, because that's why we were doing this, not for hits, not for money but for the fans, then maybe we will be back. For now, if you need access to your stuff (PM's, contact info for other members etc), send an email to no-reply@mrmakaveli.net and Anghell will do his best to help you out.
      Also, our mod Dmented has set-up something which he labels as a transitional forum over at http://www.makaveli-forever.com. We have no part in this whatsoever though.

Most importantly and always remember this:

Don't give up hope and no matter what, don't get too stuck into the 2Pac scene and all the bitching that comes with it privately or publicly, it kills your love for 2Pac.

1 Luv,

The MrMakaveli.net Team

Comment

MrMakaveli.net was the prototype of modern 2Pac forums. It was fun helping building it up

Comment

In 2010, i was 15 & all during the summer nights i used to post nonstop on tupacnation under the name Master C, it got me into remixing & me and some of the other guys would make remixes together alot. Good times. I remember i loved annoying people on there, i know [MENTION=2072]KW was one of the people who tried to call me out on my bullshit several times lmao
          Last edited by Creation; 03-25-2020, 11:12 PM.

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

both sites were great and the pac scene was very busy compared to now

Comment

2Pac scene is full of retards that bitch, moan and think they are something big and something special because they think they say it in private and in some sort of 'club', but remember folks, nothing is secure, we will always be watching.
              The scene is even crazier today I believe. I hope that at least some portion of the fans still enjoys it.

the most important factor of why we are closing MrMakaveli.net is because all four of us have fallen out of love with 2Pac
              These people stopped loving 2Pac. Damn.

Also, our mod Dmented has set-up something which he labels as a transitional forum over at http://www.makaveli-forever.com. We have no part in this whatsoever though.
              Funny. Had already forgotten this website, but I think I was an Admin on that site and maybe some other mrmak staff members were too. That forum did not last too long I guess.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X