Owen Hart 20 year death anniversay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen Hart 20 year death anniversay

Remember this like it was yesterday, happened on May 1999, I was a youngster and loved WWF/WCW, Wrestling Entertainment was great & at it's peak back in those years, Monday Night Nitro/WWF Attitude, despite the unfortunate accident of what had happened to Owen Hart.

Got a question for past-present Wrestling fans, aside from Sting, have any Wrestlers come from the rafters since Owen Hart's accident? especially in the WWE?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Originally posted by Klockwork Beats View Post
    Got a question for past-present Wrestling fans, aside from Sting, have any Wrestlers come from the rafters since Owen Hart's accident? especially in the WWE?
    Just Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania (12?) off hand that I can think of, but that was more of a zip-line situation rather than a straight down decent.

I remember hearing the news about Owen Hart clear as day, and I'm pretty sure I actually cried during the RAW the next night. Being Canadian, he was obviously one of my favorites growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post

I remember hearing the news about Owen Hart clear as day, and I'm pretty sure I actually cried during the RAW the next night. Being Canadian, he was obviously one of my favorites growing up.
      Indeed, Brett Hart and Owen are beloved by Canadians, Owen seemed like a humble nice guy from what fellow wrestlers and peers have said about him.

The accident appears to have been so unprofessionally prepped. It's messed up rethinking about it...

Did you hear about someone on reddit giving a breakdown of the footage - he or she supposedly saw of the fall, that apparently circulated the internet in small circles back in 99'? some bad quality mpeg file...

Morbid curiousty

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Is it true that it was Vinces fault? According to YouTube video comments

Comment

I remember Owen from when he was tag team with Koko B Ware. I always liked Owen even when he and Bret had their fued. Matter of fact their steel cage match at Summerslam is one of the best matches I've seen.

Seemed like Owen was about to really step out of his brothers shadow when this tragedy happened. Rip Owen Hart
          I ain't choosing sides
          Hell nah,fuck everybody
          It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
          Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
          Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
          I'm bullet proof
          Blazed up on top of my man's roof
          Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
          Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
          It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
          Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Him and Bret wre my favorite as a young buck. Rest in Paradise.

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

i remember atching this live. sad day too bad his wife does not allow wwe to do anything with his name.. just like 2pac

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                I remember Owen from when he was tag team with Koko B Ware. I always liked Owen even when he and Bret had their fued. Matter of fact their steel cage match at Summerslam is one of the best matches I've seen.

Seemed like Owen was about to really step out of his brothers shadow when this tragedy happened. Rip Owen Hart
                Yep
                Do you remember the match where he begged his parents to throw in the towel so Bret lost the belt

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post
                  Yep
                  Do you remember the match where he begged his parents to throw in the towel so Bret lost the belt
                  Vs Bob Backlund? What was it called crossfaced chicken or something lol.
                  I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  I'm bullet proof

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                    Vs Bob Backlund? What was it called crossfaced chicken or something lol.
                    I believe so I can’t remember Lol
                    But Owen had just as much talent as HBK

He did a great job playing the bad guy

Comment

I believe so I can’t remember Lol
                      But Owen had just as much talent as HBK

He did a great job playing the bad guy
                      Yeah it was against Bob. Bret did get redemption when Bob lost against him in I Quit Match.. Bret was a savage in those matches just look at the Stone Cold match lol
                      I ain't choosing sides
                      Hell nah,fuck everybody
                      I'm bullet proof

Comment

Originally posted by jenny88 View Post
                        i remember atching this live. sad day too bad his wife does not allow wwe to do anything with his name.. just like 2pac
                        Brett Hart resents her for all that, rightfully so. What's blocking Owen out gonna change? He wrestled half his life...

Comment

Brett Hart resents her for all that, rightfully so. What's blocking Owen out gonna change? He wrestled half his life...
                          Did you read Brets Book?

Comment

Did you read Brets Book?
                            Nah, you?

Comment

Nah, you?
                              Yes he talks in depth how scandalous his family was

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X