Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juss dropped about 2262.50 on gold chain

k18 50g cuban necklace

felt stupid but at the same time i always wanted it, got solid job w/e i aint married blow my money lmao
    its real gold too so i can sell it anyway haha but this is the most expensive shoppin that ive done in my life lol

cheers haha

Show us a pic

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
      Show us a pic

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
      laters
      Last edited by Hennessy; 09-30-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

lol godddamn
        Last edited by Hennessy; 09-30-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
          k18 50g cuban necklace

felt stupid but at the same time i always wanted it, got solid job w/e i aint married blow my money lmao
          its real gold too so i can sell it anyway haha but this is the most expensive shoppin that ive done in my life lol

cheers haha
          That sounds a bit dumb. I hope your friends don't laugh at you. If it is gold, you can always sell it for a fraction of what you paid.

Reminds me of a funny pic where a tree calls a decorated xmas tree gay. Since it is close to impossible to get image links from google anymore, can't link the pic here on mobile.
          Last edited by Slut; 07-07-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Niceeeee!!!!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
            If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
            but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
            -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
            -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
              That sounds a bit dumb. I hope your friends don't laugh at you. If it is gold, you can always sell it for a fraction of what you paid.

Reminds me of a funny pic where a tree calls a decorated xmas tree gay. Since it is close to impossible to get image links from google anymore, can't link the pic here on mobile.
              why so negative? lol.
              my money, my rules, my shit, i get paid well sir, i got savings, I'm prepared unlike bling bling dumbasses spends on jewelry without plans.
              i dont have intention to necessary sell, IF i need to or want quick cash for emergency or whatever,,,, i might sell it.

Comment

meanwhile

its not used, its made in jpn, legit shop fyi lol
                Nice chain

Congrats bro! Enjoy it!!
                "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

why so negative? lol.
                  my money, my rules, my shit, i get paid well sir, i got savings, I'm prepared unlike bling bling dumbasses spends on jewelry without plans.
                  i dont have intention to necessary sell, IF i need to or want quick cash for emergency or whatever,,,, i might sell it.
                  good good. Not trying to be negative. Just stating my views even when they are not being asked. The chain is not that bad. Ppl on these forums get Tupac tattoos...

It is not so much a money thing imo. I could go and buy a chain any day, but I choose not to. Not everyone with a little money feels the need to let the world know. It is the same with many things in life, like cars for example. Instead of a Ferrari, I'd rather have a nice BMW M5 - half of the people around me would think it's just a basic 5 series. Already tried that combo once.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                    good good. Not trying to be negative. Just stating my views even when they are not being asked. The chain is not that bad. Ppl on these forums get Tupac tattoos...

It is not so much a money thing imo. I could go and buy a chain any day, but I choose not to. Not everyone with a little money feels the need to let the world know. It is the same with many things in life, like cars for example. Instead of a Ferrari, I'd rather have a nice BMW M5 - half of the people around me would think it's just a basic 5 series. Already tried that combo once.
                    i would wanna buy a car lol got disability and epilepsy so i cant even get a car license lol "i would if i could but i cant"
                    i just like chain in general. its nt like im showin off or anythin its just like my "hobby"

Comment

why so negative? lol.
                      man just think of how many bottles of hennessy you could of bought with that!!!!!!

Comment

Sometimes you just gotta live and do what you feel like if the reward is feeling happy and good about it. You define how you live and what makes you happy, nobody else.
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                          man just think of how many bottles of hennessy you could of bought with that!!!!!!
                          im not an alcoholic so.... hahaha

also thinkin how much i spend on weed when i was in the u.s for 5 years, i think it surpasses the amount of 2000~ easily lol. its kinda sad tbh. expendable vs items that last forever for instance this chain lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                            Sometimes you just gotta live and do what you feel like if the reward is feeling happy and good about it. You define how you live and what makes you happy, nobody else.

No doubt!

Comment

Are you Tsubatoy from the former Tn?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X