Dope as fuck documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope as fuck documentary

The birth, peak and demise of Yo MTV raps, also has two short segments with 2Pac

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Jup dope docu, def a must see for all the rap fans on this board.

Comment

Siiick as f*ck! nice 1 Klockwork, watching now.

Comment

I remember when Yo! was cancelled. That was the end of real rap music on MTV and their shift to mainly pop rap.
        It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
          I remember when Yo! was cancelled. That was the end of real rap music on MTV and their shift to mainly pop rap.
          But Yo! came straight after it, I forgot what that was like but I know it couldn't have had Ed Love And Dr Dre as the hosts

Celebrity Deathmatch and Beavis And Butthead were my favorites back then wahahaha

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
            Jup dope docu, def a must see for all the rap fans on this board.
            agree a must see for all rap fans exspecially 90´s rap fans

Comment

Downloadin now, looks interesting

Comment

If you guys liked it, there's another doccu made on Yo MTV Raps, same story, but different footage & stuff

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X