Poem: Homo Apparatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poem: Homo Apparatus

wote this poem last night randomly .. tell me wat u guys think and whether it makes any sense.Read it a couple of times if possible

HOMO APPARATUS

Delicate balancing
    Underwater boats
    Theories dancing
    White coats

Scientist rats
    Sharp teeth
    Nazi tats
    Under nearh

Spines hacked
    Needle pricks
    Data backed
    Neo's Matrix

Atoms hit
    Resulting pair
    Neutron split
    MC square

Quantum tech
    Mindless Clones
    Zeppelin Wreck
    Armed Drones

Fusion haste
    Rotting wombs
    Nuclear waste
    Plotting tombs

Hidden room
    Golden Rope
    Faith's doom
    Dead Pope

Wind chimes
    Never again
    End Times
    Lucifer's Den

Now acknowledge

This hour
    For Knowledge
    Is power

Therefore Thus
    Homo Apparatus

I really like it. It has this trippy and universal vibe. It challenges the human's mind and imagination and takes you on a stroll into a literary realm. It's up to the reader, they either let this piece mess with their imagination, or they simply read it in a numb way.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      I really like it. It has this trippy and universal vibe. It challenges the human's mind and imagination and takes you on a stroll into a literary realm. It's up to the reader, they either let this piece mess with their imagination, or they simply read it in a numb way.

what u said is exactly the effect i wanted this poem to have on the reader ... thank u so much homie .. appreciate the comment ...

i guess i cud improve it ... but for now its ok ... thank u so much Haze

Comment

Omar you're a poet

Comment

[MENTION=327]Freddie G

changed the poem a little .. not that you'd remember the original version now cuz i simply edited it .. But what u think??

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
            [MENTION=327]Freddie G

changed the poem a little .. not that you'd remember the original version now cuz i simply edited it .. But what u think??
            I wish i could have acid right now just so i can read the poem under the influence. The poem still has a universal feeling. Reading it, i can picture the time lapse in my head. It's vivid. Only people with imagination can feel this poem imo.

Do you think we can revive this section? Maybe create a competition like you mentionned it earlier. Or just for fun, drope something weekly and give feedbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
              I wish i could have acid right now just so i can read the poem under the influence. The poem still has a universal feeling. Reading it, i can picture the time lapse in my head. It's vivid. Only people with imagination can feel this poem imo.

Do you think we can revive this section? Maybe create a competition like you mentionned it earlier. Or just for fun, drope something weekly and give feedbacks.

I'm down for that .. I'll open a thread tomorrow and we can discuss it there ... Sad that there are so few ppl in this forum that appreciate poetry.. At least it seems like that...

the irony is 2Pac was a fucking poet himself!!!!

Comment

I'm down for that .. I'll open a thread tomorrow and we can discuss it there ... Sad that there are so few ppl in this forum that appreciate poetry.. At least it seems like that...

the irony is 2Pac was a fucking poet himself!!!!
                True, well even if there is a lack of interest coming from the members we should still do it. i havent written anything decent in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
                  True, well even if there is a lack of interest coming from the members we should still do it. i havent written anything decent in ages.

Agreed .. Nows a good time for me too .. Cuz the holy month for Muslims just started and I'll be clean as a whistle ... And fasting from dawn to dusk everyday .. So i'll sometimes need something to keep me occupied .. Poetry certainly helps pas the time ... Aight ... We'll discuss tomorrow what we can do .. I gotta sleep soon

Comment

Agreed .. Nows a good time for me too .. Cuz the holy month for Muslims just started and I'll be clean as a whistle ... And fasting from dawn to dusk everyday .. So i'll sometimes need something to keep me occupied .. Poetry certainly helps pas the time ... Aight ... We'll discuss tomorrow what we can do .. I gotta sleep soon
                    Sounds good man. Happy ramadan btw.

Comment

Good bump. [MENTION=7784]Omar is talented dude

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
                        Good bump. @Omar is talented dude

Now dont post here if its

otherwise i have to delete post as per Law under section 42 of the Freepost Act

Comment

Nah for real bra that poem was mad deep. You went hard in the paint on that

Comment

[MENTION=7784]Omar you inspired me to write a poem. I will post it when finished. I need a title to getstarted though

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X