No announcement yet.

Seriously, Don't Use Krokodil! [ENTER THREAD AT YOUR OWN RISK]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got 23 days in without smoking weed first time i been not high everyday off the ganja in 15 years i recently started to take panic attacks while getting high also feel like my chest is caving in and can't breathe but it never happens to me when im not high.I always said shit that would never happen to me as i used to smoke about 7g's a day of hydro with no sweat but recently its been fuckin with me hard sucks i love my weed but i don't feel comfortable at all when smoking it now so that's why i am taking a break see how i am in a month or two and see if i can return to smoking it or not

Comment

Damn thats some nasty shit. I'll stick with my weed. why is this in words of wisdom tho

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        i got 23 days in without smoking weed first time i been not high everyday off the ganja in 15 years i recently started to take panic attacks while getting high also feel like my chest is caving in and can't breathe but it never happens to me when im not high.I always said shit that would never happen to me as i used to smoke about 7g's a day of hydro with no sweat but recently its been fuckin with me hard sucks i love my weed but i don't feel comfortable at all when smoking it now so that's why i am taking a break see how i am in a month or two and see if i can return to smoking it or not
        if you have any bad experiences with weed stay clean before it´s too late. weed made me really crazy (panic attacks, paranoia) a year ago and stopped smoking now i only smoke once in a while, back in tha days i was smoking everyday let´s say 2 g´s a day, sometimes even more (if the money was right).
        my advice is: stop smoking weed and chill.
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

I smoke weed, but i keep seeing those panick attacks that people have, can somebody explain me what happens when u have a panick attack :S?

Comment

I just saw the video about that and it's really disgusting

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X