Titanfall Player Hits Max Level in Under Four Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanfall Player Hits Max Level in Under Four Days

A Titanfall player has managed to hit the maximum possible level in Respawn's shooter after playing for just three days, nine hours and five minutes.

Reddit user DownTuClown claims he hit Generation 10 in Titanfall within that time period. For those not clued up on the game, Generations are the Titanfall equivalent of Call of Duty's Prestige levels; when you advance a Generation, your level is reset and your unlocks are wiped, though you then gain experience quicker.

"Most of the people I played with were individuals I met in random games," DownTuClown explained on Reddit. "A couple of others are long time friends. There were less than a handful of times we communicated 'seriously'. Those were mostly CTF games against people with clan tags we got matched up against. And some random times where we just wondered what it'd feel like to try and coordinate seriously. It was mostly just a group of guys talking about random stuff like latest episodes of The Walking Dead. So it was mostly individual skill I'd say."

"My kill stats aren't bad but I don't feel they're a good reflection of my skill which they would almost certainly be used for. I had to go out of my way to do certain challenges and those certainly affected my stats in a negative way. I played strictly to progress quickly rather than to have good stats."

Over half the gametime was spent in Attrition matches, and two-thirds of the time saw DownTuClown playing as a Pilot. While there aren't any leaderboards for us to use to corroborate the claims, Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella seems to be convinced as he just congratulated the player on Twitter.

no time to eat, sleep or take a shit

gotta play!

Comment

lol saw a review for this game.. 4 hour campaign, but you essentially repeat the same maps and story twice, so really 2 hour campaign. no customization.. lol a barebone game

Comment

So what is this crap, a replica of call of duty but flying machines?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X