My Xbox account was jacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Xbox account was jacked!

So today i decide to download a demo of Ace Combat Assault Horizon since im thinking about buying the game for PS3. So since the PS3 doesn't have a demo available i decide to download it onto my xbox. Well i rarely use my xbox and i've had around 2400 MS points in my account for over a year that i just never used to purchase anything.....i go to download the demo....see remaining points balance.....20 MS points!!! WTF?!!! I immediately contact MS support and while waiting in que to chat with somebody i see in my purchase history that somebody bought Call of Duty 4 with my points...problem is that i never purchased it and theres no sign of the game on my console. So to put matters simply.....SOMEBODY JACKED MY SHIT!!! Now i changed my password, switched my settings so that it requires my password EVERYTIME i log onto xbox live and i also have to call up Microsoft in the morning to file a fraud report just so i can MAYBE get my points back....*sigh* As if i needed another reason to like my PS3 more over my 360.....

im pretty sure you cant get "hacked", you probably got phished by email and got tricked or if you know anyone that has your account on their xbox they could buy it for themselves with your money.. but then they would have to log in to your account first

[MENTION=2254]DarkPhantom13
    GET YOUR ANTI-VIRUS GAME UP!!!
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I think somebody just figured out my password. I just got off the phone with microsoft, they are gonna put a hold on my xbox account for 20 days while they investigate.

Comment

That sucks but i guess not really for you since you hardly play ur xbox hope you get it fixed man!
        Love.

Comment

u know yesterday i had similar problem i logged onto live and it said i was last logged on a different console well i have never done that so i had to re download my account and create a new windows live id i also lost 400 points
          sigpic

Comment

Mine always says that. It's when u play on a diff Xbox in ya house.

Comment

i never have played on a diff xbox in my house lol
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I feel ya pain tho...that same shit happened to my brother...he lost mad shit....good idea on the different passwords....that is something I would never think of...one thing tho...microsoft is such a bitch when it comes to giving anything back... hugs for ya!
                "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

PS3 FTW

Comment

Damn that sucks big time must of got your email password or something hopefully ms will make up for it

Comment

that is truelly foul, only because i know how stupid microsoft is with shit like that, my gf had to send out her xbox for red ring of death and when they sent it back i didnt have internet and none of my games worked and they basically said oh well thats too bad

Comment

Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
                        that is truelly foul, only because i know how stupid microsoft is with shit like that, my gf had to send out her xbox for red ring of death and when they sent it back i didnt have internet and none of my games worked and they basically said oh well thats too bad
                        Its been known for ages though that ya must be signed in online to play particular games

Comment

thats not true theres a way to keep them so you can play offline but you have to authorize it or someshit i forgot but now i dont play my shit online only need online to play agasint people and keeep high scores

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X