Error code CE-33984-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error code CE-33984-7

So until then everything was working fine, my ps4 has always managed to connect to my box. And since last night my console has failed to connect to my box. Most of the time, when I try to co-operate with the psn or while doing a test, the error message that appears is the following: "could not get an IP address in the allotted time (CE-33984-7)" . Sometimes the error code changes (NW-31297-2).
    I specify that my DNS settings are set to 8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4 and that my MTU is on 1473. Whether my console is in wifi or in ethernet does not change anything. Even stranger fact, my uncle who lives with me also has a ps4 but he has no problems. Our two consoles, almost side by side, are just separated by a wall.

There you go, I think I said it all. I therefore invoke the genius of this forum to have an answer
    Last edited by Denvrtim2; 10-26-2020, 02:14 PM.

Originally posted by Denvrtim2 View Post
    So until then everything was working fine, my ps4 has always managed to connect to my box. And since last night my console has failed to connect to my box. Most of the time, when I try to co-operate with the psn or while doing a test, the error message that appears is the following: "could not get an IP address in the allotted time (CE-33984-7)" . Sometimes the error code changes (NW-31297-2).
    I specify that my DNS settings are set to 8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4 and that my MTU is on 1473. Whether my console is in wifi or in ethernet does not change anything. Even stranger fact, my uncle who lives with me also has a ps4 but he has no problems. Our two consoles, almost side by side, are just separated by a wall.

There you go, I think I said it all. I therefore invoke the genius of this forum to have an answer
    Try this

2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Strange 1st post?

Comment

Switch yours with the error with your uncle's that doesnt have the error.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
          Switch yours with the error with your uncle's that doesnt have the error.
          p

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X