• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation 5 Reveal

it's finally revealed. Thoughts?

Console reveal
    Originally posted by 2pacremix View Post

Full stream & games reveal + 2:07:25 for the console reveal
    Last edited by Steez; 06-11-2020, 09:51 PM.
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

looks good

Comment

I'm not a big fan of it. Reminds me of the old virgin media superhub router lol

I hope it comes in black and grey schemes, I really don't like the white.
        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Great, the games are even greater.

Spider-Man, Gran Turismo, Rachet and Clank, Little Big Planet, Demon Souls, Horizon 2 and so much more

Comment

this might be a nice black friday purchase

Comment

Looks nice, but I think i will not buy it in next few years.
              2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

watched the full event yesterday.

the controller is awesome, the PS5 looks a little bit strange, but have to see real pics
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

PlayStation 5 Reveal

I like the new design, mine's already pre-ordered

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                  sigpic

Comment

That shit is ugly. Looks like a big cable modem. Or one of them tall air purifiers. And nothing I saw in that show screamed "next gen" to me. Outside of maybe Ratchet & Clank using the SSD speed to be able to go level to level like that on the fly. Though really, how many games will do that? Will that be a gimmick thing thrown into games just to show off what the SSD can do? Everything else looked very doable on this gen. If you play on a PS4 Pro connected to a 4KTV with HDR, you know I'm not lying.

Spider-Man Miles Morales is the only launch game confirmed from their 1st party if I'm not mistaken. I can't remember any others saying Holiday 2020. It's also not a full-fledged game. Think of Infamous First Light or Uncharted Lost Legacy. It's like an expansion standalone.

I'm also surprised they went with an All Digital Version. That kills the backwards compatibility if you own PS4 discs. Outside of lazy ass convenience, what's the pro of going strictly digital? You own nothing now, just a digital license and they release at the same price as physical media does. You don't get a discount when they don't even have to manufacture and ship a physical version of your copy. I'm physical until I'm forced otherwise.

Last thing, fuck Rockstar and Take Two. GTA V for a 3rd straight generation? Wow. I guess idiots continue to purchase them shark cards to the point of them not bothering with anything else. Terrible way to start the show too. "Future of gaming" lol

The thought that from 2001 to 2009 we had GTAIII, Vice City, San Andreas & GTAIV + Episodes From Liberty City (not to mention the Stories mini series) to then now from 2013 to 2021 is GTA V, GTA V, GTA V is crazy. Microtransactions, loot boxes, just monetization of everything today has changed the game. It's really shitty. Can't even get a working game at launch. Or even missing the entire multiplayer at launch. They have the mindset of "fuck it, we'll patch it with an update later." I miss the old days. It's why I only buy games on sale now. Get the Ultimate/GOTY/Complete Edition a year later and don't have to be a launch tester for them after giving them full price.
                    Last edited by LabelMeAnOutlaw; 06-13-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

^Yr too negative [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw

Comment

^Yr too negative [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw
                        You can shove that thumbs down up your ass. I'm not one of you little fanyboy dickriders. The console design could've been a dick and balls and there's people that would swear it's the best thing ever. That's never been me. If I think it's shit, I'm going to say it's shit. Looks like one of those fake fan mockups. There was nothing amazing in that show. And by that I mean nothing that looks like it couldn't be possible on the PS4 Pro. Maybe you're still on an original PS4 so this looks like some big leap. It's really not. But this is just the early stuff. It'll get better as time goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                          You can shove that thumbs down up your ass. I'm not one of you little fanyboy dickriders. The console design could've been a dick and balls and there's people that would swear it's the best thing ever. That's never been me. If I think it's shit, I'm going to say it's shit. Looks like one of those fake fan mockups. There was nothing amazing in that show. And by that I mean nothing that looks like it couldn't be possible on the PS4 Pro. Maybe you're still on an original PS4 so this looks like some big leap. It's really not. But this is just the early stuff. It'll get better as time goes on.
                          lol!

yea Yr negative. true, loot boxes messed up gaming. its just greed.

however, ps5 is next gen. look at the spec. its better then ps4. {yea I still use ps4}

p.s check Yr manners. you can say what you want, without swearing.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                            lol!

however, ps5 is next gen. look at the spec. its better then ps4. {yea I still use ps4}

Comment

lol!

Check what? Get off my dick. Don't quote me, don't mention me. Go on about your business. I gave my thoughts on the show. You don't like it? I don't give a fuck. Faggot ass with your little thumbs down.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X