Ghost Of Tsushima (4K Gameplay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Of Tsushima (4K Gameplay)

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=16412]MachineGunFunk [MENTION=447]skitzo [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz

By my estimate this is going to be better than Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Possibly game of the year for me personally.

New kidz on the block.

I was hyped for this game and now i'm even more hyped
    Can't wait to start playing

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

watched the state of play yesterday. damn, this game looks so awesome. it's also a proof, that we dont the next console generation at the moment.
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
        watched the state of play yesterday. damn, this game looks so awesome. it's also a proof, that we dont the next console generation at the moment.
        I didn't get my PS4 until 2 years after it's release. I might do the same with PS5.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=16412]MachineGunFunk [MENTION=447]skitzo [MENTION=2261]PainIsLove4Thugz

By my estimate this is going to be better than Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Possibly game of the year for me personally.

New kidz on the block.
          And an other game i'll have to buy not knowing if i'll be able to play cause i'm so late with games

Comment

i wait for GOTY and will buy a cheap PS4 for it
            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

This definitely looks dope.. I think it'll be right up there with Assassins Creed Valhalla... it'll probably come down to which environment you prefer.

Comment

Is it me or does the new gameplay look a little washed out in comparison to the debut gameplay? Colors pop in the old footage, not so much in the new.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post

Is it me or does the new gameplay look a little washed out in comparison to the debut gameplay? Colors pop in the old footage, not so much in the new.

I would be surprised if it didn't look different. No game EVER looks like the E3 reveals. We'll see the different areas that can be explored though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                    I would be surprised if it didn't look different. No game EVER looks like the E3 reveals. We'll see the different areas that can be explored though.
                    Game companies need to stop that shit though. Don't show me something you know you can't deliver. And it's not all, at least not to a crazy extent.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                      Game companies need to stop that shit though. Don't show me something you know you can't deliver. And it's not all, at least not to a crazy extent.
                      I personally can't think of a single game that has looked as good as the E3 showcase... even god tier shit like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn...

Maybe Breath of the Wild, or Nintendo titles like Mario odyssey that use that art style.

Comment

I personally can't think of a single game that has looked as good as the E3 showcase... even god tier shit like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn...

Maybe Breath of the Wild, or Nintendo titles like Mario odyssey that use that art style.
                        Nah most games at the very least get in the same ballpark graphically as their E3 showcase. What I'm talking about is exaggerated shit like what Ubisoft is known for.

Most Sony exclusives this gen pretty much matched their debut gameplays. At least they have on the PS4 Pro. Can't expect much from the original PS4.

Since you used God of War as an example, here's the E3 2016 gameplay..

Now this is a good idea of how it looks running on a PS4 Pro on a 4KTV with HDR...

That's not a downgrade. I could do the same for Horizon Zero Dawn which I'm currently playing. It's not everybody that does it. At least not to a crazy extent like I said. Most get close to what they show.

Actually Horizon looks way fucking better than this...

At least on a Pro/4KTV with HDR. Can't speak on the regular PS4.

Comment

I mean, everything im playing is on a PS4 Pro w/ a 4K HDR. I actually just played through God of War again.

Ubisoft became notorious for this with Watch Dogs... that shit still blows my mind... but besides that their newer games have all looked great. Graphics don't matter too much to me either way, i'm playing AC Odyssey right now, and it looks phenomenal.. the character models are reused alot and sometimes the faces are weird, but the environment is phenomenal.

My point is it's way easier to make stuff look nice and shiny on a tech demo than the final product.

I think Ghosts of Tsushima will look fine, and be a blast to play.

Comment

I mean, everything im playing is on a PS4 Pro w/ a 4K HDR. I actually just played through God of War again.

Ubisoft became notorious for this with Watch Dogs... that shit still blows my mind... but besides that their newer games have all looked great. Graphics don't matter too much to me either way, i'm playing AC Odyssey right now, and it looks phenomenal.. the character models are reused alot and sometimes the faces are weird, but the environment is phenomenal.

My point is it's way easier to make stuff look nice and shiny on a tech demo than the final product.

I think Ghosts of Tsushima will look fine, and be a blast to play.
                            Not hating, but the ps4 pro isn't capable of doing 4k. Maybe some indie games, but AAA titles, nah. Mostly around 1800p.

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
                              Not hating, but the ps4 pro isn't capable of doing 4k. Maybe some indie games, but AAA titles, nah. Mostly around 1800p.
                              I'm aware that it doesn't play games in native 4k.. I was just responding that I'm playing under the conditions he brought up.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X