No announcement yet.

The Road To PlayStation5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude really spent the whole time talking about 3D audio and the SSD. Since Xbox was already mentioned above me.... seems PlayStation only has them beat this time around with the SSD speed. Everything else is significantly better on the other side. No crappy Kinect dragging them down. Exclusives were great this gen for PS, we'll see what the future holds. A little more variety won't hurt. I expect great lineups on both sides. It's going to be interesting to see the price of each. Sony clearly wanted something they could drop at $399 max and not take a loss. One thing I hope they do on the PS side, please drop that stupid ass light saber light on the controller that can't be turned off and drains the battery. The touch pad is really unnecessary too.

Comment

*** merged by MOD *** to bundle up the discussion
      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Microsoft is the winner so far ...Sony has to deliver next time!!! still Sony has the better games, so the PS is the one and only console.
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

PS5 at launch for me and maybe series x down the line

Comment

PS5 for me, maybe an XBox in the future
            Playstation always has the best exclusives

I think the price will be around 499 for the PS5 but i don't think it will be released this year. With the corona virus spreading the entire world, i think it will be delayed till next year. I hope not, but it could

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
              show us the damn design, this was lame lol
              remember the ps4 controller launch lol
              Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X