Listening to music while playing ps4 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to music while playing ps4 games

Can i listen to my own music while playing gta5?

[MENTION=458]Exodus
    [MENTION=856]L-Booma

Oh figured it out. Thread can be closed.

Comment

Nope you can't ingame. But you can use Spotity on the Ps4 to replace the game sound.
      [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
        Nope you can't ingame. But you can use Spotity on the Ps4 to replace the game sound.
        [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.
        Its possible i done it yesterday. Create a folder with the name Music on your usb drive. Put in all your music in that very folder (mp3). Then plug in the usb drive in ur ps4. Go to library and choose usb drive. Start your music and then start the game. I play gta 5 and turn off the radio. My music is playing throughout the whole game. I can still hear ingame sounds like talking, sound from car etc.... very dope. I mean, the westcoast radio channel is very dope but after a few days it bores me to hear the same songs all the time. They should put in 200 songs fron the 90s but i guess that would be too expensive. Anyways its dope you can listen to your own music while playing.

And i dont use spotify

Comment

That's cool I'm glad to know it's possible. I thought only Xbox did that. I normally just use my laptop for music while I play though.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X