bloodborne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloodborne

Anyone here played it or beat, im about 6 bosses in and this game is tough as nails.
    Love.

This game is awesome! I finished the game 3 times (you have to when you want to see all endings / to get all trophies). I still have to play the DLC.

Few of the dungeon boss battles are tough ...took me multiple hours to defeat them.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

I heard that Lords Of The Fallen is way better than Bloodborne and I can buy it for a cheap price, could somebody tell me which one is better?
      -------------------------------------------
      "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
        I heard that Lords Of The Fallen is way better than Bloodborne and I can buy it for a cheap price, could somebody tell me which one is better?
        I prefer Bloodborne

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
          You heard Lords of Fallen is way better? From who? Bloodborne is for almost all websites and other media nominated for game of the year in 2015 and have a metacritics score from 9.3, lords of fallen an 7............................

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
            You heard Lords of Fallen is way better? From who? Bloodborne is for almost all websites and other media nominated for game of the year in 2015 and have a metacritics score from 9.3, lords of fallen an 7............................

From ppls that played both gsmes, ok so i will need to check it out.
            BTW for me Witcher 3 is a best game of 2015

Thanks for responds
            "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

[MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay Witcher 3 is GOTY without a doubt, be sure to get the cheap 25 dollar expansion pass. The first DLC, Hearts Of Stone is about 10 hours, and the new Blood and Wine coming this year (2016) is to be around 20 hours of game play, almost the length of Witcher 2.

Finished Bloodborne btw, one of the best games I've ever played.
              Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                [MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay
                there are 3 different endings
                did you fight against Gehrman and the Moon Presence?
                did you defeated all bosses including the dungeon bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                  [MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay Witcher 3 is GOTY without a doubt, be sure to get the cheap 25 dollar expansion pass. The first DLC, Hearts Of Stone is about 10 hours, and the new Blood and Wine coming this year (2016) is to be around 20 hours of game play, almost the length of Witcher 2.

Yeah man i got both: witcher 3 & heart of Stone, i bought prrorders and now cant wait to preorder Blood & wine. My favourite game next to gta v

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X