X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    [MENTION=608]Alpha Dog [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon

According to this article RESIDENT EVIL 6 will be a PlayStation Plus Free Game next month for PS4. Any truth to this ?

I'm excited and ready to download straight away if it's true. It's not yet officially confirmed as far as I'm aware though. It's just a Rumor for the moment.
    I have no info sorry everything is just a rumor or speculations. [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill

And I saw some of the prediction list [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon but again speculations only. Games on these lists are just the ones u can buy for $/€ 20-25 in the game stores.. I think we will get indie games again and maybe - maybe a good game that hasn't been sold pretty well or a game everyone has already played/bought since release.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      [MENTION=608]Alpha Dog [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon

According to this article RESIDENT EVIL 6 will be a PlayStation Plus Free Game next month for PS4. Any truth to this ?

I'm excited and ready to download straight away if it's true. It's not yet officially confirmed as far as I'm aware though. It's just a Rumor for the moment.
      I have no info sorry everything is just a rumor or speculations. [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill

And I saw some of the prediction list [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon but again speculations only. Games on these lists are just the ones u can buy for $/€ 20-25 in the game stores.. I think we will get indie games again and maybe - maybe a good game that hasn't been sold in stores or a game everyone has already played/bought since release.

Comment

resident evil 6 would be sick.
        i was surprised at zombi. we will see. i would cry when it will be black flag.
        - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Sony always manages to disappointed us
          We just have to wait and see
          sigpic

Comment

RE6 would be sick indeed, specially if its free lol.

Comment

PlayStation Plus Free Games - May 2016

PS+ Free Games May 2016:

Tropico 5 (PS4)
              Table Top Racing: World Tour (PS4)
              Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PS3)
              LocoRoco Cocoreccho! (PS3)
              Switch Galaxy Ultra (PS Vita & PS4)
              God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP & PS Vita)

No Res. Evil 6 [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon

Comment

Tropico sounds very interesting to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Looks like an ok month, better than last at least. Bionic Commando might be cool, would have rather gotten the first though. Would have rather gotten one of the PSP Locoroco instead. Played Ghost of Sparta years ago on my psp, but maybe i'll give it a replay on my vita. Also i'm personally glad the RE6 rumor was false, hated the game and would rather not get a game I hate again.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning me [MENTION=608]Alpha Dog well i guess I'll just take a trip to the store and buy Resident Evil 6 since they released a remastered version for PS4 last month.

Comment

• thats sad...but hey table top racing looks interesting lol
                      - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• RE6 was a bad game. RE5 was so dope so i bought 6 and was really disappointed.

the last day of the month i downloaded that Zombi game. it's not all that great but for free it's ok. seems like an easy platinum trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                          RE6 was a bad game. RE5 was so dope so i bought 6 and was really disappointed.

the last day of the month i downloaded that Zombi game. it's not all that great but for free it's ok. seems like an easy platinum trophy.
                          Agreed, they really dropped the ball with RE6. Even though i'm a bigger fan of the older RE games, 5 was at least a really fun co-op action game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                            RE6 was a bad game. RE5 was so dope so i bought 6 and was really disappointed.

RE1-3 are dope ...RE4 is crap ...RE5 was better than part 4, but bad when you compare it with RE1-3. I never played RE6 and I think I never will.
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

• Too bad resi evil 6 was a crap game. Same as 5 & 4.

The only real resi evil games that makes sense to play are:

Resident Evil
                              Resident Evil 2
                              Resident Evil 3
                              Resident Evil Code Veronica
                              Resident Evil Zero

Bang bang

Comment

• PlayStation Plus Free Games - June 2016

Free 4 PS+ members in June:

PS4:
                                NBA 2K16
                                Gone Home: Console Edition