This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
    if a game hits X amount of sales it should be eligible for ps+ free game, period.
    sorry but what a bullshit. First of all the Developers decide it, not Sony. Second of all Ps Plus is 50 euro a year, which is not even the money of a full AAA game in a store lol.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
      sorry but what a bullshit. First of all the Developers decide it, not Sony. Second of all Ps Plus is 50 euro a year, which is not even the money of a full AAA game in a store lol.
      Let's be honest. They rip us of with stupid indie games.

You pay 50 euro a year for a service that's completely free on Playstation 3. So don't get me started..
      Then we have all the times PSN is offline, being ddosed or down for maintenance (or atleast Sony says so)

So we are paying 50 euro's a year for stupid indie games.

Also, it's half true that developers make the choice.
      Because looking at some titles from last year, Sony offered a big bag of money to release those games on PSN.

So i agree, to disagree..

Comment

Indie games can be very nice

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
        Let's be honest. They rip us of with stupid indie games.

You pay 50 euro a year for a service that's completely free on Playstation 3. So don't get me started..
        Then we have all the times PSN is offline, being ddosed or down for maintenance (or atleast Sony says so)

So we are paying 50 euro's a year for stupid indie games.

Also, it's half true that developers make the choice.
        Because looking at some titles from last year, Sony offered a big bag of money to release those games on PSN.

So i agree, to disagree..

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma nah man I disagree. Some indie games might e cool. No mans sky looks very promising. But they could offer a non indie game here and there. I've heard Xbox has better free games but I've never looked.

But what I'm saying by x amount of sales I mean like greatest hits or something. When they drop a game from $6"usd down to $15-$20usd it's not going to kill the company. They've made their money that's why the game is cheap and mostly everyone has it already. So why not put some up? They did metal gear ground zeros which was cool but I personally didn't care for the game. They also did infamous with the girl but I already had it. That was a good game. I'm just saying that they could give us something decent every now and then. Not every month but gosh something sometime. It's supposed to be a perk to be a + member. If I didn't want to play games online I wouldn't even bother purchasing the plus. Like mentioned it was free on all other playstation systems.

Comment

[MENTION=856]L-Booma nah man I disagree. Some indie games might e cool. No mans sky looks very promising. But they could offer a non indie game here and there. I've heard Xbox has better free games but I've never looked.

But what I'm saying by x amount of sales I mean like greatest hits or something. When they drop a game from $6"usd down to $15-$20usd it's not going to kill the company. They've made their money that's why the game is cheap and mostly everyone has it already. So why not put some up? They did metal gear ground zeros which was cool but I personally didn't care for the game. They also did infamous with the girl but I already had it. That was a good game. I'm just saying that they could give us something decent every now and then. Not every month but gosh something sometime. It's supposed to be a perk to be a + member. If I didn't want to play games online I wouldn't even bother purchasing the plus. Like mentioned it was free on all other playstation systems.
            With them rolling out the PS2 games on the PS4 that have trophies and I think some run better too, i'd rather see them drop indie title 2 and just throw in a PS2 game every once in a while.

Comment

Ps2 games with trophies would be cool I think. I didn't know they had ps2 games out. A few but I didn't know they were gonna do a lot more.

Comment

Ps2 games with trophies would be cool I think. I didn't know they had ps2 games out. A few but I didn't know they were gonna do a lot more.
                I thought about bying GTA SA on PS4 but I quickle changed my mind, I don't think I would like the graphics very much
                I do find it cool if trophies are involved

They're planning on releasing more
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                  now u can vote for the next month's free game (Action Henk, Assault Android Cactus or Broforce)

here's a trailer:
                  Broforce won. It will be one of the free games for March 2015...

Comment

PlayStation Plus Free Games - March 2016

PS+ Free Games March 2016:

PS4:
                    - Broforce
                    - Galak-Z

PS3:
                    - Super Stardust HD
                    - The Last Guy

PS Vita:
                    - Flame Over
                    - Reality Fighters

Comment

hell yes. i voted for broforce.
                      - Steez 4 President -

Comment

I voted Bro Force too
                        nothing else interests me
                        sigpic

Comment

Pretty crap month honestly. Also already had Stardust since they gave it out for free when PSN went down for a month that time.

Comment

no ty.
                            Love.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                              no ty.
                              lol yea I said the same words when I saw the list. But I tried BroForce and I gotta say it's a decent game. Graphics are pretty 1990-like but the gameplay is good and funny.

Comment

PlayStation Plus Free Games - April 2016

PS+ free games (April 2016):

PS4:
                                Dead Star
                                Zombi

PS3:
                                I Am Alive
                                Savage Moon

PS Vita:
                                A Virus Named Tom
                                Shutshimi