• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only interested in Resident Evil

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil alone makes it a good month.

Comment

• Yea, very nice month again.

Comment

• I bought Resident Evil few days ago for my sealed game collection ...wanted to buy a second copy to play the game, but dont need it now. it's a matter of time until RE0 will be for free as well.

I cant wait to play this awesome game again. one of the best games of all times. fuck RE4-7!!!
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• I'mma get that RE, i used to have it on Wii and never finished it.

Comment

• I guess it's finally time to buy the PS4.

Is Sony going to give free games during christmas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tearz View Post
                I guess it's finally time to buy the PS4.

each month for all PS Plus members

Comment

• I downloaded Resident Evil and it's still fucking awesome. I finished this game more than 10 times (original & remake) and I still enjoying this game. that's the reason why Resident Evil 1 is one of the best games of all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tearz View Post
                    I guess it's finally time to buy the PS4.

buy PS4? now? in a few weeks sony will release ps4 pro -> maybe the better choice

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                    I downloaded Resident Evil and it's still fucking awesome. I finished this game more than 10 times (original & remake) and I still enjoying this game. that's the reason why Resident Evil 1 is one of the best games of all times.
                    I must say the remake is still a good game but the controls/camera angle is very outdated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                      I must say the remake is still a good game but the controls/camera angle is very outdated.
                      I tried the original control, but switched to the modern one. I like the camera angle. The reason why you cant adjust the camera by yourself is because the backgrounds are pictures and no polygon /ingame backgrounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                        buy PS4? now? in a few weeks sony will release ps4 pro -> maybe the better choice
                        Well I haven't decided which one I'm gonna go with.

Is the 4K support really worth paying 100€ more? I don't know.

Comment

• I'm going to wait until February and see if they make a bundle of horizon zero dawn and ps4 pro. I want them both and horizon is a 4k supported game they're advertising with the pro so it'll probably be a bundle.

It's for sure worth the extra $100 you don't only get the 4k support you get a 1tb HD and a much stronger and updated system.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                            I'm going to wait until February and see if they make a bundle of horizon zero dawn and ps4 pro. I want them both and horizon is a 4k supported game they're advertising with the pro so it'll probably be a bundle.

It's for sure worth the extra $100 you don't only get the 4k support you get a 1tb HD and a much stronger and updated system.
                            I can't wait that long for the pro, i hope they do a bundle with Battlefield

sigpic

Comment

• PS4 Pro is upscaled 4k, not native. No 4k Blu-ray drive either. It does support HDR (through update all PS4's do now). Just know that if you want to take advantage of that stuff, you need a 4k UHDTV and it has to support HDR. Specifically HDR10. PS4 Pro doesn't support Dolby Vision HDR.

Comment

• PS Plus November 2016

First up this month we have Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture. The talented developers at The Chinese Room bring us the spiritual successor to Dear Esther. Set in a small, deserted English town, players search for clues to uncover what happened to all of its missing inhabitants. This is a beautiful game with an incredible soundtrack that we hope you enjoy.

Next up is The Deadly Tower of Monsters. Have you ever wanted to play through your favorite sci-fi B-movie? Of course you have! That’s exactly what Atlus and ACE team have made with this game. Add in a clever director’s commentary and there’s a lot to enjoy about revisiting this cooky cult classic.

Full lineup:
                                Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, PS4
                                The Deadly Tower of Monsters, PS4
                                Dirt 3, PS3
                                Costume Quest 2, PS3
                                Letter Quest Remastered, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
                                Pumped BMX+, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4 and PS3)

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...november-2016/

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X