seriously amazing

Comment

Alread pre-ordered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

wow looks awesome

Comment

can't wait for this shit always loved the uncharted game series this one looks really great.

Comment

This looks great , too bad I dont have a PS4

Comment

new gameplay footage

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Can't wait for this!

Comment

i got the game since saturday but can't play it till thursday comes. fuck my life
                  - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                    i got the game since saturday but can't play it till thursday comes. fuck my life
                    Why the hell not ?

I've got mine since Sunday (8th Of May). I've been playing for the past 48 hours. I believe I'm 90% done with the game judging by the current chapter I'm in. Can't reveal the chapter number because it might ruin someone's expectations.

Graphics are awesome !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                      Why the hell not ?

I've got mine since Sunday (8th Of May). I've been playing for the past 48 hours. I believe I'm 90% done with the game judging by the current chapter I'm in. Can't reveal the chapter number because it might ruin someone's expectations.

Graphics are awesome !!
                      sry for the late reply. all the school stress and so on.
                      but i just completed the game took me like 11-12hours
                      what a game! the graphics were so fuckin great! best game on the ps4 imo.
                      all i want now is sleep but the credits runs like 10mins now and i cant skip the shit lol
                      - Steez 4 President -

Comment

It took me 15 hours to complete it, loved it from start to finish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                          sry for the late reply. all the school stress and so on.
                          but i just completed the game took me like 11-12hours
                          what a game! the graphics were so fuckin great! best game on the ps4 imo.
                          all i want now is sleep but the credits runs like 10mins now and i cant skip the shit lol
                          Yes the game was epic indeed. I got annoyed by the credits too lol. That shit took ages to finish and there was no option of skipping thru it, unless you quit to the main menu, which i didn't want to do.

Comment

The credits were way too long, but I didn't skip through them either
                            For all I know, I could've missed getting the trophy for game completion if I select "Quit and go to main menu"
                            sigpic

Comment

I wasn't going to play this one but I may end up renting it. My fiancé got the collection on her ps4 and I've started playing the first one again. I'm 60-70% complete right now. I'm just really playing to get the trophies lol. I played it before ps3 had trophies so now I can actually get them. The 2nd game was pretty fun but the third one I stopped playing because I felt like it was watching a damn movie and not enough shooting.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X