EA Gives PlayStation Players 3 Free Games This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Gives PlayStation Players 3 Free Games This Weekend

It’s a big week for PlayStation, a brand that is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a big fan-focused event in Las Vegas called the PlayStation Experience (and a sweet retro-themed PS4 console). So, after a presence at The Game Awards 2014, Sony is keeping the party going today and tomorrow.

For today, that means many, many more announcements and surprises with their event kickoff press conference where they’ve confirmed a pile of first-party and third-party exclusives, loads of new Vita titles, and a few other surprises. One of those surprises came from EA boss Peter Moore who came on to the stage to say “Happy Birthday” to PlayStation and give something to its supporters.

his weekend only, during the time the PlayStation Experience event is active, owners of a PS3, a PS4 and a PS Vita can get one free EA game on each platform:

PlayStation 3 – Mirror’s Edge
    PlayStation 4 - Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    PS Vita - Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    Again, this deal ends tomorrow at midnight so claim your games ASAP!

apparently the plant vs zombies is a really good game. EA is shit tho

Comment

Thanks. It's a cool thing they did but c'mon, the PS4 game is for 2 year olds, the PS3 game looks like 2004 PC graphics. I bet you can buy it for $4.99 from a retailer

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

has Sony or EA ever released a good PS game for free? I have to admit I don't have a playstation but months ago I checked what kind of free games they offer every month and I was like "damn all free games are pure garbage" etc.

Comment

Some of the games they release for free through PlayStation plus have been good, but they were only good in their time, so if their fairly new games, they're garbage, if they were good games, the titles are old as fuck

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

damn thanks for the heads up gonna grab plants vs zombies hopefully its still up.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X