X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter or King Of Fighter?

On which side are you?
    Street Fighter (Capcom) or King Of Fighter (SNK)

I'am Street Fighter, I always loved Capcom cuz of the fighting system (simple but very tactical) the late SFIV is also a incredible fighting game, dope gameplay and impressive stylez graphics.

A new King Of Fighter (XII) will arrive in July in Japan, here, a trailer (awesome graphics too)

KOFXII Trailer PS3 / XBOX360 :
    KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

I have never played a King of Fighter game but part 12 looks fantastic. Eyerything is drawn (characters and environments)

But SF4 looks fanstastic too. I played SF2 when I was young and will play SF4 as soon as I bought a PS3. I think will test the new KoF part.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

It's clear both are great KOF look incredible!
      KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

i would have to say street fighter (the orginal ones) not the ones they make for the new systems, that was one of my favorite games growing up...

ive never even heard of that other game, lol

Comment

I have alwayz been more of a fan of street fighter, though i liked king of fighters too.

The new street fighters are just not the same thing as the old ones which were much better .

But it looks like the new King Of Fighters might actually bring the old school back to life.

Comment

iv played street fighter earlier on like snes and ever since loved it..i tried KOF but im too deep in street fighter lol

Comment

I Gotta go with street fighter,I love it and plus I never played King Of Fighter.

Comment

I like this new KOF, but SFIV sucked. SFII hd remix is the better game!!

Comment

KOF looks great .. I haven't played a SF since SFII and although I'm not a huge fighter game fan .. I may have to give KOF a shot.

Comment

i say street fighter, old school shit

Comment

Street Fighter all the way.

CLASSIC
                      My Current PC
                      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

street fighter ftw
                        F-N-F
                        THE REMIX KING
                        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X