Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition swings into Europe Sept. 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition swings into Europe Sept. 19

The Game of the Year Edition of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (not to be confused with the "Gotye" version, Uncharted 3: Some Treasure That I Used to Know) will whip-swing its way onto European PlayStation 3s next month, on Wednesday, September 19.

No word yet on an official US release date, but we do know that the European GOTY box will feature a smörgåsbord of DLC, including four class skin packs, two different co-op multiplayer modes and six different multiplayer maps. It also comes bundled with an artistic music video and additional vocals by New Zealand singer/songwriter Kimbra. Wait, we might be confused again.

Bah! Worst uncharted gam, aiming sucked ass, graphics were sick, a.i. Were dumb, voice acting as usual was top notch, gameplay was a hell of a lot more scripted than uc2, the overall feel of it just wasnt right., story was.....ayt.......UC2 N UC1 had much better storys. Stealth was a hell of a lot better in UC2. story haD plot holes n quite a few things they show but they were never fully explained or developed enuf to make it seem like it was need.

The combat was scripted 2!!! I mean in In UC2 u could like jump from cover to cover, flank your enemies, go pure stealth, run n gun, or mix em up! But here its , enemies come from all corners n quite a few tyms u get dat random fuck dat apears out of nowhere n blasts with a shotgun! mean he litterely just spawned behind me just for dat.purpose! N u cant like choose how u wanna fight! They give u a bit of cover n dsts it.

Wierdly enuf, aiming is just like uc2 in multiplayer.......wtf!?

Sorry if i seems like im hating but im just on dey fucked it up.

probs wont agree with me but thats my opinion on that.Good thing is that the same team dat made UC2 are making Last Of Us, thank god man!
    Last edited by daAmazinFatB0y; 08-22-2012, 11:41 AM.
    sigpic

My MAL Profile
    My CG Acapellas
    Shabada shabadabadaba
    I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Comment

Originally posted by Dovahkiin View Post
      Bah! Worst uncharted gam, aiming sucked ass, graphics were sick, a.i. Were dumb, voice acting as usual was top notch, gameplay was a hell of a lot more scripted than uc2, the overall feel of it just wasnt right., story was.....ayt.......UC2 N UC1 had much better storys. Stealth was a hell of a lot better in UC2. story haD plot holes n quite a few things they show but they were never fully explained or developed enuf to make it seem like it was need.

The combat was scripted 2!!! I mean in In UC2 u could like jump from cover to cover, flank your enemies, go pure stealth, run n gun, or mix em up! But here its , enemies come from all corners n quite a few tyms u get dat random fuck dat apears out of nowhere n blasts with a shotgun! mean he litterely just spawned behind me just for dat.purpose! N u cant like choose how u wanna fight! They give u a bit of cover n dsts it.

Wierdly enuf, aiming is just like uc2 in multiplayer.......wtf!?

Sorry if i seems like im hating but im just on dey fucked it up.

probs wont agree with me but thats my opinion on that.Good thing is that the same team dat made UC2 are making Last Of Us, thank god man!
      I actually agree with you. So many fuckin times i had to re-do a mission because enemies would come out of everywhere and just FUCK you up! And the worst part about the game...it was FUCKIN SHORT!!! I sat there and passed the game and i literally said out loud "thats it?"!"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
        I actually agree with you. So many fuckin times i had to re-do a mission because enemies would come out of everywhere and just FUCK you up! And the worst part about the game...it was FUCKIN SHORT!!! I sat there and passed the game and i literally said out loud "thats it?"!"
        glad 2 c sum1 agress wit me, their was quite a few glitches aswell, uc2 nuc1 had almost no glitches, but with uc3 man, i cam across at least 4 n they all resulted in death. ur health go's away a lot faster aswell, I had to play in easy mode just to hav sum fun lol, Nomal wasnt hard but just annoying as fuck man.

Its coz it was a different team this tym! The team that made the classic UC2 are makin The Last Of Us. I think for UC1 it was all of naughty dog makin it.

n yeh it felt shorter than UC2
        sigpic

My MAL Profile
        My CG Acapellas
        Shabada shabadabadaba
        I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X