No announcement yet.

Sony's 'Cross Buy' promo headed to North America and Europe, Japan undecided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony's 'Cross Buy' promo headed to North America and Europe, Japan undecided

Sony's "Cross Buy" promotion isn't just for Europe – SCE president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida took to Twitter to clarify that the PlayStation 3/Vita promo is also headed to the United States. Japan, however, isn't so lucky. At least not yet. " PS Vita-PS3 Cross Buy price promo is coming to both Europe and North America. My quote by Famitsu was meant as 'not decided for Japan yet,'" Yoshida said. A piece from Famitsu was picked up yesterday (via Andriasang) that was misunderstood to mean the promo is exclusive to Europe.

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale was revealed during Gamescom 2012 to be the first retail game from Sony launching with the Cross Buy promo – if you buy either version of the game, you get the other version for free. Sound Shapes and Motorstorm RC already employ the promo, albeit on PSN. A variety of other upcoming first-party Sony games also support the promotion. Incidentally, we also support the promotion, because it's super boss.

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post

Sony's "Cross Buy" promotion isn't just for Europe – SCE president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida took to Twitter to clarify that the PlayStation 3/Vita promo is also headed to the United States. Japan, however, isn't so lucky. At least not yet. " PS Vita-PS3 Cross Buy price promo is coming to both Europe and North America. My quote by Famitsu was meant as 'not decided for Japan yet,'" Yoshida said. A piece from Famitsu was picked up yesterday (via Andriasang) that was misunderstood to mean the promo is exclusive to Europe.

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale was revealed during Gamescom 2012 to be the first retail game from Sony launching with the Cross Buy promo – if you buy either version of the game, you get the other version for free. Sound Shapes and Motorstorm RC already employ the promo, albeit on PSN. A variety of other upcoming first-party Sony games also support the promotion. Incidentally, we also support the promotion, because it's super boss.
    SHIT!!!!!! no price details??? if itz low like 350 all get it even though i already got a ps3! shit 2 wont hurt!!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      SHIT!!!!!! no price details??? if itz low like 350 all get it even though i already got a ps3! shit 2 wont hurt!!
      Nope not details concerning price as of yet.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X