Demon's Souls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon's Souls?

Now i know a lot of yall hav heardof Dark Souls but, how many of yall mutha fukaz herd of Demon Souls?

its the prequal to Dark Souls and is made by the company "From Software".

reason I'm askin is coz it wasnt advertised well, infact Sony barley advertised it at all and its a PS3 exclusive.

Ive dun world 2 and world 4 and almost dun world 3 and world 1. ive barley touched world 5 lol
    sigpic

My MAL Profile
    My CG Acapellas
    Shabada shabadabadaba
    I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Originally posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Now i know a lot of yall hav heardof Dark Souls but, how many of yall mutha fukaz herd of Demon Souls?

reason I'm askin is coz it wasnt advertised well, infact Sony barley advertised it at all and its a PS3 exclusive.

Ive dun world 2 and world 4 and almost dun world 3 and world 1. ive barley touched world 5 lol
    1. the game title is "Demon's Souls"
    2. I wanted to play this game since I have seen the first trailer

I started playing this game 2 months ago ...hadnt a PS3 before ...I already finished this game 2 times ...just an info ..the game is getting harder and harder each time you finish this game

It's one of the best games I have ever played ...so fucking awesome ...want to get all trophies in this game ...Dark Souls looks awesome² ...cant wait to play it

finished all worlds with "pure white world tendency" now it's time for "pure black world tendency"
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
      1. the game title is "Demon's Souls"
      2. I wanted to play this game since I have seen the first trailer

I started playing this game 2 months ago ...hadnt a PS3 before ...I already finished this game 2 times ...just an info ..the game is getting harder and harder each time you finish this game

It's one of the best games I have ever played ...so fucking awesome ...want to get all trophies in this game ...Dark Souls looks awesome² ...cant wait to play it

finished all worlds with "pure white world tendency" now it's time for "pure black world tendency"
      1. As long as people can read it, I dont give a fuck.
      2. nice lol

yeah its harder after each playthru n da fact dat u completed it multiple tyms shows I'm a fkn amatuer lmao still amazing tho, the 1 boss batlle i hated was Maneater, very cheap imo i think im almost pure white but how would da statue look in "World Tendancy"?? would it be like super bright??? mines is a lil dark atm
      sigpic

My MAL Profile
      My CG Acapellas
      Shabada shabadabadaba

Comment

1. As long as people can read it, I dont give a fuck.
        2. nice lol

yeah its harder after each playthru n da fact dat u completed it multiple tyms shows I'm a fkn amatuer lmao still amazing tho, the 1 boss batlle i hated was Maneater, very cheap imo i think im almost pure white but how would da statue look in "World Tendancy"?? would it be like super bright??? mines is a lil dark atm
        did you kill the tutorial boss too?

pure white/black world tendency

when you kill a boss/demon fight you get +1 (you need + for pure white) but when you die ...no matter if a normal enemy kills you, a boss fight or you fall down ...you lose 1 point (-1) ...when you kill few phantoms (forgot which) you lose 3 points (-3) just for killing a phantom (you need - for pure black)

Maneater was a tough one ...didnt play with magic and miracles when I played this game the first time ...Firestorm is good for this boss fight
        When I played the second time I defeated the world 1-4 boss with hyper mode

Comment

did you kill the tutorial boss too?

pure white/black world tendency

when you kill a boss/demon fight you get +1 (you need + for pure white) but when you die ...no matter if a normal enemy kills you, a boss fight or you fall down ...you lose 1 point (-1) ...when you kill few phantoms (forgot which) you lose 3 points (-3) just for killing a phantom (you need - for pure black)

Maneater was a tough one ...didnt play with magic and miracles when I played this game the first time ...Firestorm is good for this boss fight
          When I played the second time I defeated the world 1-4 boss with hyper mode
          man this game needs a super manual lol then again thirs a strategy guide in da black phantom edition but FUCK DAT lol real players dont need it lol, oh i tried killin da tutorial boss lol he had an inch of his health left but did dat butt stomp n dat was me lol i was RAGING!!!!!

for all or just sum i hav 75% white tendancy, nethier r neutral or near dark except for dat broken 1 which i think will repair after i dun all worlds
          sigpic

My MAL Profile
          My CG Acapellas
          Shabada shabadabadaba

Comment

oh i tried killin da tutorial boss lol he had an inch of his health left but did dat butt stomp n dat was me lol i was RAGING!!!!!
            I defeated him

Comment

I defeated him
              lol I'd guess dat since U'v completed it multiple times. I hear u get taken to sum secret room with a ton of goodies in der right n u c da old one i think n he kills u?
              sigpic

My MAL Profile
              My CG Acapellas
              Shabada shabadabadaba

Comment

you can play the tutorial only once!
                after you killed the last boss you start the new game in the Nexus

lI hear u get taken to sum secret room with a ton of goodies
                yes!

in der right n u c da old one i think n he kills u?
                nope
                in this room is the "Dragon God" who kills you with one punch

Comment

you can play the tutorial only once!
                  after you killed the last boss you start the new game in the Nexus

yes!

nope
                  in this room is the "Dragon God" who kills you with one punch
                  lol oh yeah i killed him, hard man but did it, i think i was level 35 when i did it, 30 sumthin anyway, but dat would hav been scary as fuck if i DID kill da tutorial boss lmao, is da stuff u get in da secret room really cool shit???
                  sigpic

My MAL Profile
                  My CG Acapellas
                  Shabada shabadabadaba

Comment

Great game!
                    And actually the game was actually VERY popular even though there wasn't much promotion for it. The game was so popular infact that that Atlus the company behind the game couldn't keep up with demand and under produced the game to the point where alot of people couldn't even buy the game because stores sold out! The Deluxe version of the game was even more rare that it still sells for a good amount on ebay and Atlus even went as far as to re-release the Deluxe edition overseas as the "Black Phantom Edition" to calm demand for the damn game!

Comment

lol oh yeah i killed him, hard man but did it, i think i was level 35 when i did it, 30 sumthin anyway, but dat would hav been scary as fuck if i DID kill da tutorial boss lmao, is da stuff u get in da secret room really cool shit???
                      After the tutorial boss you will be teleported to Dragon God ...but you cant kill him in that situation
                      no special items in this room ...full moon grass and hero souls

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                        Great game!
                        And actually the game was actually VERY popular even though there wasn't much promotion for it. The game was so popular infact that that Atlus the company behind the game couldn't keep up with demand and under produced the game to the point where alot of people couldn't even buy the game because stores sold out! The Deluxe version of the game was even more rare that it still sells for a good amount on ebay and Atlus even went as far as to re-release the Deluxe edition overseas as the "Black Phantom Edition" to calm demand for the damn game!
                        Oh right? i herd it sold poorly n wasnt very well recieved in da west, in Japan it was krazy yeah but outside of Japan I herd it was poor. ah well good 2 know man, such a great game, 2 hard tho lol
                        sigpic

My MAL Profile
                        My CG Acapellas
                        Shabada shabadabadaba

Comment

at the moment I'm playing NG++

world 1-1: done
                          world 1-2: done

world 2-1: done
                          world 2-2: done
                          world 2-3: done

world 3-1: done
                          world 3-2: done
                          world 3-3: done

still have to do world 4, 5 and world 1-3/world 1-4 + final boss

Comment

finished this game again ...now it's time for NG+++
                            needed only ~15sec for the most boss fights ...played with hyper mode

Comment

I'm playing 10+ hours now just to get one item ...need that item for the platinium trophy but only 2 enemies drop this item ...so playing the same part again and yet again ...kill the enemy => no item => teleport to the nexus => teleport to the level with the 2 enemies and that for more than 10 hours now

I read that the drop rate of this item is 1:200 but I killed the enemy more than 200 times and still no item ...damn, I want finally play another game :/

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X