Resident Evil 4 HD screens compare PC port to SD original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 HD screens compare PC port to SD original

Anxious to see just how purty Resident Evil 4's textures will be on the PC when the game makes its HD return to the platform? Capcom-Unity has released some comparison screens showing the greater detail afforded by the new port.

Capcom has added a lot more detail to Leon's jacket as well as the many trees littered around Resident Evil 4's rural Spanish setting. Wooden boards have more defined textures too, and the HD version supports maximum resolutions of up to 2560x1600 and 2560x1440.

Resident Evil 4 first launched on the PC in 2007 from developer Sourcenext. The original PC port, screens for which you can see in our gallery below, included multiple widescreen resolution options along with bonus content previously only available through the PS2 version of the game. Capcom issued only one post-launch patch designed to correct issues around Resident Evil 4's problematic shadows and lighting on PC.

Resident Evil 4 HD, compatible with Windows PC, launches on Steam next month, on February 28 for $20. Resident Evil 4 HD is also available on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Should be good last Resi I really enjoyed but if its anyhting like any other resi game on tripple monitors it will be horrid to play
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

resi 4 ? i dont care, since part 4 it wasnt resident evil.....drastic story cut, left all the details from the past parts.

and the sd screen has much more details.
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
        resi 4 ? i dont care, since part 4 it wasnt resident evil.....drastic story cut, left all the details from the past parts.
        I agree
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

and the sd screen has much more details.
          yea maaaan, imagine the old style of biohazard on ps4 damnnN!!!!

resi 4, 5, 6 are all bullcrap, they changed the whole theme/vibe/style/atmosphere!!! they completely destroyed the best horror/adventure game ever made

resident evil
          resident evil 2
          resident evil 3
          resident evil code veronica
          resident evil zero

were all awesome games, i still play them from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post

resi 4, 5, 6 are all bullcrap, they changed the whole theme/vibe/style/atmosphere!!! they completely destroyed the best horror/adventure game ever made

resident evil
            resident evil 2
            resident evil 3
            resident evil zero

omg man with this post i forgot all your previous posts about some things

i like !!!!! lets fuck all them resi 4+ dudes, and we never would need a Girld firend suckas resi 4 LOOOOL fuck em all =

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post

resident evil
              resident evil 2
              resident evil 3
              resident evil zero

btw u forgot resident evil remake on gamecube, awesome game too. kickass graphix

Comment

btw u forgot resident evil remake on gamecube, awesome game too. kickass graphix
                yep i played them too, it was amazing to see the graphic changed and made alot better!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X