Super Mario 64 With Two Different Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mario 64 With Two Different Ratings

I have an extra copy of SM64 I am selling to a co-working at the bargain price of $20. So I was taking a look at my copies to see which I would keep, and noticed a different ESRB rating on either copy. Both are also Player's Choice versions, so no original pressing here lol. I would guess the K-A one is better to keep than the E one?

id say so very strange the different ratings though I have the original pressing ;-)
    sigpic

Comment

I remember playing the original jap version in 1996 and discovering yoshi on top of the castle! Good ol days
      Letz be friendz

Comment

That's pretty beat i would of kept em both if it were me

Comment

Well, I guess I'll let go of the "E" version. Looks like nothing special either way, but I'll keep the earlier copy lol

Comment

Great game i member i cheated though to beat it hahah. Did the back flips up the stares to fight bowser early

sent from my Note 2

Comment

I'll keep the K-A, anyway take a look at ebay to see which one is easier to find in case u wanna get it back. I hate that when ur about to give somebody a double then realize it's not the same, always happens to me with vinyl and cds

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X