Nintendo just sold the 3DS to me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo just sold the 3DS to me!!!

I've basically held out from buying a 3DS over the years even though it's had some decent releases like the Mario games, luigi mansions etc HOWEVER news broke yesterday and it will be on my Xmas list!

Here's why-

Zelda - A link to the past PART 2

Video here- http://m.joystiq.com/2013/04/17/new-...k-to-the-past/

A sequel to A Link to the Past is just one of many new games that Nintendo announced today. Screengrab courtesy Nintendo
    Alongside a massive pile of other game news, Nintendo announced today that a sequel to their 1991 classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is coming this holiday season to the Nintendo 3DS and that the fan-favorite Super Nintendo RPG Earthbound will make its way to the Wii U later this year.

No specific release date was given for the new Zelda title, but Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime said that A Link to the Past 2 will be a totally new game set in the same world as the first one, rather than a remake.

Numerous other first-party 3DS games were also announced: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is coming August 11; Square-Enix announced that it’s bringing its Japanese RPG Bravely Default: Flying Fairies stateside next year; and Level-5 teased a new Professor Layton game called Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, which will hit Europe later this year and North America in 2014.

A new Yoshi’s Island game was also shown, although no release details have been revealed, and Pikmin 3 finally got an official release date of August 4.

Wii U wasn’t left out in the cold entirely. Game & Wario is coming to the struggling Nintendo console June 23, and will be available both at retail and on the Wii U eShop. Oh, and did we mention that now Virtual Console for Wii U is now a thing? It’s officially coming next week.

Nintendo has begun periodically making new product announcements using a set of videos it calls “Nintendo Direct.” Earlier this year the company used the format to announce new entries in the Pokémon series. Game|Life editor Chris Kohler has infamously called this strategy a firing of “vaporware cannons.”
    Last edited by 122; 04-18-2013, 04:38 PM.
    Letz be friendz

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC

Who remembers part 1?

Classic
    Letz be friendz

Comment

I would of liked a MM remake but a brand new Zelda game will be awesome too. The drawing thing is kinda wierd though :/
      I think [MENTION=1]007 will be sold on a 3DS now
      Last edited by mat_turbo; 04-18-2013, 04:56 PM.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

First time i passed that game was on my hacked og xbox like 5 years ago. Great game. Well actualy i like all the zelda games, never dissapoint.

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

ALTTP is probably one of the video games I've played most in my life. In the 2nd 1/4 of the 90s, my early teens, I played that countless times, over and over again. After that I never could find that lats magic shop in the dark world. lol. I'm going to have to buy a 3DS just to play this (I don't even know what a 3DS is, but I must acquire one.)

Adduodendum: I think I just creamed my corn watching that gameplay trailer.
          It make homos game at females.

Comment

I creamed on hearing the music!! They kept the classic music

So many good games for the 3ds
            Letz be friendz

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
              I creamed on hearing the music!! They kept the classic music

So many good games for the 3ds
              Yah, it was the music that grabbed me.
              It make homos game at females.

Comment